Global banking institution seeking an experienced Relationship manager to join their new office in April 2022 Your new company
This organisation is a global bank who are seeking an experience Relationship Manager to join their Melbourne team. With support of an associate Relationship Manager, you will manage and grow your portfolio using your expertise. Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Develop relationships with key market participants such as customers Banks and other financiers operating in the Structured Finance markets.
- Prepare and write the credit proposal and writing up credit submissions for the Structured Finance products
- Ensure smooth progression of client transactions by exceptional analytical technique and a thorough approach to completion of documentation;
- Engage and influence credit, legal and other key stakeholders in order to successfully execute transactions;
- Completion of conventional and complex Structured Finance transactions
- Manage the day-to-day activity of existing customers of Structured Finance. Manage and monitor reviews to required timelines, manage review allocations and periodic management reporting.
To be successful in this position you will require the skills and attributes appreciated in a senior RM position
What you'll get in return
- Tertiary Qualification in a business related field; Local network and experience
- Technical knowledge in financial modelling, complex credit analysis, legal, tax and/or accounting; providing a broad range of Corporate Finance services support to Corporate banking Department;
- Strong communication skills and experience in the preparation of credit proposals and in the execution of transactions including experience in dealing with documentation
- Experience in working in small deal teams under tight time frames and other undefined constraints;
- Energy and willingness to contribute to building new products and ventures;
- Self-starter and ability to work under high levels of supervision; Teamwork and client focus
The opportunity to partner with a global bank and become part of their growing Australian team. You will be given the opportunity to share your knowledge and expertise while developing your skills learning from a global leader. What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact Kim Nguyen firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion on your career. LHS 297508