Senior SmartComms Engineer
Cognizant's Digital Experience Platforms Community is growing! As a world-leading technology services company, we work with our clients to shape next generation digital products and services that meet the needs of Australians. We need a talented Senior Smartcomms Engineer to join our team and work with our clients to create intuitive, data-driven and technology enabled Customer Communications for their customers. A Senior Smartcomms Engineer in the Digital Experience Platforms Community will work closely with our clients and other engineers to work on Customer Communication Management (CCM) projects. What does success look like?
- Extensive CCM experience with 4+ years in Thunderhead/Smart Communications.
- Template design & development experience using Thunderhead NOW (Business Content Studio, Business Object Studio and Admin)/Smart Communication (Advance Template designer, Data modeler etc)
- Experience in designing and developing multi-channel (Print, web/html, email, archive, SMS, Fax etc.) communications.
- Good exposure of Smart Communications Tenancies and Appliances
- Experience with Administration activities such as - Template Selector, Output processing, managing ownership of resources, Managing users and groups, Version management, Workflow and release of projects
- Experience integrating with MuleSoft, Document Management Systems (OT Content Suite, FileNet etc.)
- Working with XSL:FO templates, XML, XSD
- Service Integration Concepts (especially with RESTFUL services/ SOAP based web services)
- Design and develop solutions for Non-Functional Requirements (Performance analysis & tuning, Benchmarking/load testing, Security)
- Experience in Continuous Integration and/or Continuous Delivery, as well as systems that use cloud hosting (AWS/Azure/GCP)
- Agile development: design patterns, OOD, emergent architecture, tools like JIRA/Confluence, TDD
If you feel this opportunity suits you, or Cognizant is the type of organization you would like to join, we want to have a conversation with you! Please apply directly with us.
The salary on offer for this role is will range between 105k-145k.
This role is open to candidates in both Sydney and Melbourne.
For a complete list of open opportunities with Cognizant, visit http://www.cognizant.com/careers Cognizant is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities. Successful candidates will be required to undergo a background check.