- Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- 18 Feb 19
First a bit about ANZ
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to ‘why’ – our purpose – to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We're just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We'll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
ANZ has started to move to a new way of working, leveraging agile practices. To understand more about this new way of working and if this role is right for you, we strongly encourage you to take a look at The ANZ Way vimeo channel where you’ll find ‘The ANZ Way’ animation and the ‘New Ways of Working’ animation.
The Employee Experience Domain mission is connecting people, environments and technology to deliver an exceptional employee experience.
As a Systems Analyst you will define and implement changes to the global payroll system to ensure that ANZ meets the shifting regulatory landscape on a global scale. You will be the link between the information technology capacity and the business objectives by supporting and ensuring the successful completion of analytical, building, testing and deployment tasks within this squad.
You will have a comprehensive knowledge of the business and its customer related drivers as well as the technical systems that support the business. As a Systems Analyst it is expected that you will be a go-to person within the squad.
Who are you?
- A team player – You know we only win if we all win. You will recognise and value the different perspectives and skills your colleagues bring. It is not about being a hero but jumping in and contributing to the successful delivery of the team’s mission
- The customer’s biggest fan – You demonstrate a thirst for better understanding the customer and define the problem and develop solutions through their eyes
- Comfortable being uncomfortable – You are comfortable with uncertainty and have the ability to effectively manage yourself through ambiguity and change
- Continuous improvement junkie – You constructively challenge the status quo, look for better ways to do things and passionately advocate continuous improvement
- Committed to your own and other’s growth – You strive to stretch and grow yourself and others by identifying your own development areas, seeking feedback and providing feedback to others to help them learn and grow everyday
- A problem solver – You are energised by tackling complex problems and use critical thinking, your network, skills, knowledge, and available data to drive better outcomes for our customers and the bank
- Risk savvy – You build sustainable solutions that protect customers, stakeholders and the community
- Well-developed analytical and logical thinking skills
- Able to turn customer needs into business requirements and workable technology outcomes
- Experience in translating requirements into user stories and acceptance criteria
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, including the ability to inspire, mentor, coach and develop others
- Passionate about delivering exceptional customer & banker experiences
- Affinity with coaching & empowering others towards the delivery of shared outcomes
- A desire to continuously learn new techniques / technologies and bring innovative ideas into the squad
- Fosters a culture that encourages the use of creative and innovative problem-solving techniques. Creates a safe environment for people to try something new. Encourages outward focus toward different ways of doing things
- Strong core Business Analysis and process architecture skills including requirements elicitation, and management, test scenario development, implementation support
- Knowledge and experience of payroll in a global organization
- Demonstrable experience of managing global payroll design and configuration
- Deep knowledge and experience of Payroll in a Peoplesoft environment
At ANZ we aim to create an inclusive environment where employee differences such as gender, age, culture, disability, sexual orientation, family and caring responsibilities and religion are valued.
We work flexibly at ANZ. Talk to us and let us know how this role can be flexible for you.