See job description for details
Technology Firm | Contract Opportunities | Software Delivery| Your new company
Your new company focuses on developing Technology. Ever growing and expanding, this reputable company is constantly developing new and exciting projects and improvements. They are seeking Technical Business Analyst to work across their Software Delivery Team. Your new role
These new roles will require you to work closely with the project team and be across a huge range of specialities.
Duties would include:
• Develop and maintain client-facing documentation (user manuals, customer knowledge base)
• Transform business requirements and experiences into applicable product backlog items.
• Develop and maintain documentation including process mapping, user stories, acceptance criteria and quick reference guides.
• Conducting and facilitating workshops with business stakeholders & subject matter experts to gather requirements for complex business procedures.
• Participating in Agile Ceremonies such as team stand-ups and retrospective. What you'll need to succeed
• Proven ability to write acceptance criteria based on requirements.
• Significant experience in delivering Software Projects.
• Past experiences working in Agile environments and understanding of software development cycles
• Excellent workshop facilitation skills What you'll get in return
Beyond their competitive salary packages, they offer:
• Self-directed working environment
• Gain Exposure to Artificial Intelligence Technologies and cybersecurity
• Staff training and leadership development programs
• Challenging and exciting product development
• Competitive Rates What you need to do now
If you're passionate about this role, click 'apply now' or for more information and a confidential discussion or to find out about other opportunities in Technology contact Jona Peh at Hays on +61 (8) 92659141 or email Jona.Peh@hays.com.au At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply. LHS 297508