Application Security Consultant
You will be part of a highly skilled specialist team of cyber security experts who work closely with both the business and application teams, with the aim of aligning security with the Agile life cycle.
This is a dynamic, multi-faceted role where you will apply your security knowledge to provide practical security advice to development teams and enable them to embed security through their delivery lifecycle. You will also act in advisory capacity across operational security activities such as cyber incident management/investigations, reviewing threat intelligence and security alerts. Your key responsibilities will include:
To be successful, you'll need to bring the following skills and experience:
- working closely with development teams to provide pragmatic security advice through the development lifecycle, making security an integral part of the DevOps lifecycle
- collaborating with development teams to analyse reported vulnerabilities and recommend appropriate mitigating strategies
- threat modelling, identifying current and emerging technology issues including security trends, vulnerabilities and threats
- seeking innovation and automation opportunities to support the Digital Security strategy and roadmap.
It's a bonus if you can bring:
- strong experience with web and/or mobile application security
- expertise in Application Security Tools (e.g. HP Fortify, IBM AppScan, Veracode, Checkmarx and Tenable)
- experience in security consulting and advice
- experience with continuous integration and relevant tools such as Bamboo, Jenkins or similar
- passionate about security and helping application teams achieve the right security outcomes
- strong sense of ownership, self-motivated and able to self-manage work.
- experience in Security architecture and design, or application development (web or mobile)
- prior experience in DevSecOps processes and security automation
- Cloud Certification - CCSK, AWS
- Security Certifications - CISSP, CEH.
To join this dynamic and highly innovative team, apply now or contact Nathan.firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Find out more about Macquarie careers at http://www.macquarie.com/careers
Banking and Financial Services Group comprises Macquarie's retail banking and financial services businesses, providing a diverse range of personal banking, wealth management and business banking products and services to retail customers, advisers, brokers and business clients.
We facilitate a range of flexible working arrangements within our teams. Talk to us about what flexibility may be available. Our Technology Returner program is an opportunity for you to re-integrate yourself into the workforce following an extended professional career break. Find out more and apply at https://www.macquarie.com/au/about/careers/jobs/returner-program . Advertised:
29 Jul 2019 AUS Eastern Standard Time Applications close: