We are seeking an experienced Billings Administrator to join a well established company based in Homebush
Your new role:
- Follow up on missing supplier invoices. Check Supplier invoices against PO / seeking PO price variance approval from Contract Managers. Approving invoices before passing on to Account Payable for posting.
- Liaise with Account Managers / Directors on daily basis for WIP / Job review and raise invoices.
- Reconcile Contract Sales COS and MGM. Correctly calculate Contract job margin, post allocation journals.
- Warehousing reports reviewing and billing.
- End of month invoice consolidation / Contract Report preparation and distribution to Account Directors / Customers by deadlines.
- Debtor chasing. Weekly Debtor Statement distribution to Account Directors.
- Daily Bank Reconciliation: collect / follow up for Remittances, correctly allocate Receipts and Payments in accounting system. Transfer receipts to other Business Units. Reconcile daily to bank balance.
- Process PayPal / Credit Card payment per request (if any).
- Daily inter-company communication to clear daily work and resolve issues.
- Back up to Account Payable
- Assist team members / Account Directors / other members of staff on various ad hoc tasks.
- Experience in Account receivable billing (ideally Contract Billing) , Account Payable and Bank Reconciliation
- Reconciling and problem solving skills
- Able to handle large volume work and meet deadlines / time management.
- Excel skills: Intermediate to Advance level (must)
- Reliable and responsible
- Excellent communication / inter office relation / customer service skills
- Forward thinker / proactive/ multi-task / flexible / team player
- Eye for detail.
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or email email@example.com If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. LHS 297508