Brand Sales Specialist - Multi-Vendor Support Seller - 2yrs Hire
At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities Brand Sales Specialist - Multi-Vendor Support Seller - 2yrs Fixed Term - Sydney
As a Brand Sales Specialist you'll be responsible for developing and maintaining both enterprise and commercial client relationships. Using your prospecting skills to develop new business, you'll follow sales leads and support Technology Support Services in their growth into whitespace territories.
Working within a team of sellers, you'll strive to achieve growth targets, ensuring an active sales pipeline, facilitating pricing and quotations, and participate in sales campaigns and strategies. You'll be an advocate for the interests of clients whilst ensuring IBM's objectives are represented and fulfilled.
As a detailed orientated person, you'll find pleasure in producing offers and sales documentation. You'll find the pace of work to be agreeable in achieving a fantastic work/life balance. To be a success in this position you'll:
Sign me up!
- Ideally have 5+ years' experience selling in a multi-vendor environment;
- A proven track record overachieving targets and budgets & maintaining a high level of activity;
- Clear and effective business communications skills both written and verbal;
- Degree qualified in a relevant field;
- Understanding in range of infrastructure technologies. Knowledge of third-party Server & Storage, Networking and Open Source technologies is especially desirable;
- Passion for the job, Positive Attitude, Positive Energy, entrepreneurial spirit and creativity
If you tick these boxes, and are ready to start your next challenge with a career at IBM - click "Apply" today. To find out more, head to www.ibm.com.au/careers
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise