Deloitte Digital- Ecommerce Solution Strategist
Whatwill your typical day look like?
- World-class learning and leadershipprograms
- Flexible work arrangements - work in away that suits you best
- Receive support and mentoring toprogress your career
You love and understandonline commerce. Innovation excites you and you're always sharing stories frompioneers around the world. You enjoybuilding real-world non trivial commerce applications with enterprise platformsin a continuous integration focused environment. You aren't a developer but caneasily converse in their language, you may have client side experience but youcan live and breathe project delivery to implement solutions on time and onbudget and you can co-ordinate the efforts of a multi-disciplinary team acrossdesign, UX, CX, development, QA whilst being one of the main contributors tothe overall solution design.
You are responsiblefor the functional stream of online commerce implementation projects and willlead functional workshops and create functional documentation for solutiondelivery, applying a user centric approach and best practices to create anoptimal user experience.
You will championAgile delivery within client organisations working with development teamsacross different time zones and locations. Aboutthe team
A Digital, Customer& Marketing consultancy with the backing of a top-tier firm. DeloitteDigital is where business, creativity and technology intersect to craftbeautifully seamless experiences that deliver business outcomes. With awonderful mix of designers, strategists, technologists and makers, we are apowerhouse committed to transforming experiences and making an impact thatenriches people's lives. Enoughabout us, let's talk about you.
Youare someone with:
Why Deloitte Digital?
- Minimum of 3 technology leadershipprogram roles end-to-end to include the design and implementation of commerceled digital transformations, providing oversight and guidance
- At least 5 years industry experience inweb application development
- Excellent communicator, with a minimumof 2 years consulting experience
- Experience coaching and developingjunior technologists
- Experience of headless and microservicearchitectures
- Experience implementing at least one ofSAP Commerce Cloud (Hybris), Salesforce Commerce Cloud (Demandware orCloudCraze) enterprise platforms
- Commitment to client excellence andcontinuous improvement
- Proven experience of strategyimplementation and delivering end to end commerce solutions
- Ability and flexibility to managedelivery teams across different time zones
- Deep knowledge of project managementprocesses, systems development methods, organizational change managementconcepts, and business process improvement methods
- Solid understanding of the functionalaspects of consumer focused applications, user experience design and onlinecommerce
- Ability to flex leadership style toaccommodate a wide variety of team member styles and leverage team diversity
- Expert functional documentation skills
- Expert communication, leadership and reviewskills
AtDeloitte, we create positively differentiated work experiences that enable ourpeople to feel valued and achieve their full potential. We value difference,and embrace people with diverse backgrounds and thinking styles. Knowing thatpeople work best in different ways, we are happy to discuss alternativearrangements if the working pattern you are looking for is not specificallyindicated. NextSteps
Soundlike the sort of role for you? Apply now.
If you've got any questions or wish to have a confidential conversation aboutthis role, contact Ellie from the ---Deloitte Digital Talent team. We'd love tohear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent & exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu is the DTTL member firm in Australia ("Deloitte Australia"). "Deloitte" is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, tax and related services to select clients.
Requisition code: AUEXP170036