- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- Macquarie Group
- 21 May 19
DevOps EngineerAs a DevOps Engineer you will work closely with an agile team of digital business and technology experts and collaborate with a strong peer network of DevOps Engineers. Your main area of responsibility will be to work with other DevOps Engineers to design, provision, deploy, monitor and continuously improve the digital environments. As a keen and passionate technologist, you will maintain knowledge across project streams, to ensure continuous evolvement and holistic improvement in the way our business manages technology.
We anticipate that to excel in this role you will have the following technical skills and experience:
- efficient in Java SpringBoot
- Implement fully automated CI/CD pipelines, from code testing to production releases.
- Experience in Splunk and / or Sumo Logic
- knowledge of cloud technologies (AWS, GCP, Kubernetes, Docker, Ansible, etc) will be an advantage
- deliver high quality, optimized and well tested code
- advanced troubleshooting and problem-solving skills, able to look for the root cause and solve issues quickly
- able to formulate and analyse business requirements to design a fit for purpose solution
- ability to work both independently and collaboratively with cross-functional teams and have excellent written and verbal communication skills to be a team player and work with stakeholders.
We also welcome candidates from different backgrounds who believe they have what it takes to succeed. If the above sounds like the right opportunity to further your career, apply via the link below or get in touch with email@example.com for more information.
The Corporate Operations Group (COG) brings together specialist support services including workplace, human resources, market operations and technology. COG's purpose is to drive operational excellence through business-aligned services with a focus on quality, cost and risk. COG comprises the following divisions: Business Improvement and Strategy, Business Services, Human Resources, Market Operations, and Technology.
Find out more about Macquarie careers at www.macquarie.com/careers
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
We facilitate a range of flexible working arrangements within our teams. Talk to us about what flexibility may be available. Our Technology Returner program is an opportunity for you to re-integrate yourself into the workforce following an extended professional career break. Find out more and apply at https://www.macquarie.com/au/about/careers/jobs/returner-program
Advertised: 08 May 2019 AUS Eastern Standard Time