FX Service Management Analyst
We are a team of highly skilled e-Trading specialists who work closely with our Global Markets business to support the Portfolio of applications used.
Our team covers work on a 24 x 5.5 follow the sun rotation, ensuring Sydney, Hong Kong, Singapore, London and New York are covered.
Like you we like to explore and discover, being the first to do something globally. The pace of change is fast. Nothing stands still here. We are restless and relentless. In your new role
as a key member of the Sydney e-trading specialist team you will enjoy liaising with business users, technical teams, application vendors and BA's on a range of business engagements. You will provide front office support to the eFX Business, proactively managing and administering the production system environment. Other key focus areas include:
What you will need to succeed
- Understanding the system processes and data/trade flow of e-Trading and Sales Desks, providing a clear picture of pricing and booking flows across the trading and sales channels
- Active collaboration with internal teams and tech partners (Managed services and PFM)
- Proactively identifying and responding to business risks and system issues
- Risk - Engagement and point of contact for Regulatory/Compliance items (e.g. Audits, BREXIT, and Financial Crimes)
- Work with systems development teams ensuring best design, deployment, capacity and operability
- Oversight of the use of static data in the e-trading portfolio
- Incident engagements and analysis
- Communicating effectively and succinctly with business users, technical teams, application vendors and BA's
- Knowledge in e-Trading: Including (Market Making, Price Aggregators, Algorithmic Trading, Hedging and Position Management)
- Application experience (ideally with Broadway, D3, ION, WallStreet, Baxter, LG's, Aggregators, BBG, TOMS and FX Portals)
- Effective customer service, stakeholder management and negotiating skills
- Attention to detail, accuracy and ability to work to deadlines - some weekend work may be required (Project and Upgrades)
- Exposure to providing support in an eFX trading environment
- Knowledge of deal flow analysis, SQL, FIX protocol, monitoring tools (ITRS highly desirable)
If this sounds like the right role for you, we would love to hear from you. Apply today! What next
At CommBank, we're committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce reflecting the customers, businesses and communities we serve. As a value's driven organisation, we nurture and support our people; through focusing on skill and talent development, collaboration, flexibility and internal promotion. With service in mind at every touch point, we take accountability for the role we play in enhancing the financial wellbeing of our customers and communities. At CommBank you can be you.
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We're keen to support you with the next step in your career.
Advertising End Date: 28/09/2020