- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- Macquarie Group
- 26 Apr 19
Full Stack Developer
Full Stack DeveloperWe need your expertise as an experienced Full Stack Automation Developer. Do you have a passion for technology and an obsession with automation? Do you enjoy working on simplification and innovation? If you are a Full Stack Developer with excellent skills yearning to learn more, then we want you on our team.
Join a highly agile "two pizza" development team working on development projects which are changing the way the organisation delivers infrastructure and software. You will be working on Business to Employee (B2E) pattern which will be used as the template for all future development work for in-house mobile applications. Mobile applications are built in-house and change frequently with constant feedback, and thus, you will join a highly engaged and agile environment.
In this role you will:
- build and maintain mobile, web applications and micro-services using industry best practices
- solve interesting and challenging problems through programming
- participate in various technical discussions and help drive innovation within the business
- help the team plan, design and shape responsive web solutions in a DevOps manner
- work with our awesome and geographically-dispersed teams.
Ideally you will have the following skills:
- proficiency in web standards and frameworks - Spring, HTML, CSS, AngularJS, RESTful Web Services
- proven understanding of micro-services oriented architecture and extensible REST APIs
- experience with AWS cloud infrastructure
- fluency in any one database technology (e.g. RDBMS like Oracle or Postgres and/or NoSQL like DynamoDB)
- experience in taking ownership of features, while working with a team on short and long term projects.
We also welcome candidates from different backgrounds who believe they have what it takes to succeed. If the above sounds like the right opportunity to further your career, apply via the link below or get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
The Corporate Operations Group (COG) brings together specialist support services including workplace, human resources, market operations and technology. COG's purpose is to drive operational excellence through business-aligned services with a focus on quality, cost and risk. COG comprises the following divisions: Business Improvement and Strategy, Business Services, Human Resources, Market Operations, and Technology.
Find out more about Macquarie careers at www.macquarie.com/careers Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
We facilitate a range of flexible working arrangements within our teams. Talk to us about what flexibility may be available. Our Technology Returner program is an opportunity for you to re-integrate yourself into the workforce following an extended professional career break. Find out more and apply at https://www.macquarie.com/au/about/careers/jobs/returner-program
Advertised: 21 Feb 2019 AUS Eastern Daylight Time