- Takes the lead in all aspects of implementation at a client's site.
- Visits client sites and has detailed working knowledge of how Markit EDM products are supporting their business.
- Maintains up-to-date awareness of the current and future directions of the business industry and associated technologies.
- Make recommendations for implementation of new systems and technologies where appropriate.
- Trains/mentors/coaches less experienced analysts and consultants.
- Supports and contributes to EDM best practices from project and product experience gained.
- May develop and document functional specifications to define detail input and output, file content, systems functions, system controls and performance criteria.
- Facilitates client training and provides advice on operational issues.
- Provides consulting services to customers including identifying needs, developing, influencing, documenting and implementing proposals.
- Act as a EDM resource in the Development and/or Testing of solution configured in EDM.
- Together with EDM managing Consultant establishes cost and time estimates for implementation.
- May provide business requirements specifications on which to base development work upon. Communicates with clients throughout the implementation project life cycle.
- Interacts with clients and keeps appropriate management abreast of project issues.
- Capable of quality testing the project deliverable ensuring they are in line with documented requirements.
- Leads business handover meetings to ensure Markit EDM Support have a thorough understanding of the implementation.
- Ability and willingness to travel.
IHS Markit is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with IHS Markit and need special assistance or accommodation to use our website to apply to a position, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call +1 212 849 0399. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
This contact information (email and phone) is intended for application assistance and accommodation requests only.
We are unable to accept resumes or provide information about application status through the phone number or email address above. Resumes are only accepted through the online application process and only qualified candidates will receive consideration and follow-up.
IHS Markit is proud to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment drug testing. As a federal contractor in the United States, IHS Markit is required to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work in the United States. For information regarding legal rights and protections in the United States, please click on the following links:
Right to Work
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Pay Transparency Statement
----------------------------------------------- Current Colleagues
If you are currently employed by IHS Markit, please apply internally via the Workday internal careers site.