Junior Client Service Manager
Company & department description
SWIFT provides the platform, messaging, standards, and products & services to over 11.000 customers in more than 200 countries and territories.
Our employees are the foundation of this success. SWIFT has an unique corporate mindset, where diversity, personal development and networking are actively encouraged. And we think you'll like our office culture, built around the way we work to achieve a healthier work/life balance.
If you want to be part of our dynamic, multi-cultural institution with over 2400 employees of 75 nationalities, in 26 offices worldwide, then explore the vast opportunities, rewards and internationally competitive packages that we are waiting for you here at SWIFT.
SWIFT Asia Pacific is looking for an ambitious individual to be part of a team performing service management in and around Australia, Oceania. This role allows the chosen individual to engage with customers from a service management perspective. To help address the growing needs of the financial services community in relation to SWIFT, as they navigate the ever increasing complexity of financial systems. You will have the chance to help service some of SWIFT's most cutting edge solutions, such as the Alliance Messaging Hub, and the Australia's New Payments platform, for some of the region's high tier financial institutions. Responsibilities
- Maintain client relationships and build client satisfaction with designated customers expecting operational excellence at all times.
- Set up, maintain and provide oversight on all deliverables of the Advanced Support and Care Services, including but not limited to service meeting, reporting, monitoring of critical systems, health checks, troubleshoot training, escalation manual maintenance.
- Organise health checks on customers operational environment and ensure systems are aligned as per best practices recommend by SWIFT
- Promote and propose change in the customer environment for resilience and optimization of their use of SWIFT products and services.
- Identify and drive process and tool improvements.
- Contribute to the team objectives, including input and review of the monthly Premium Plus Service newsletter, involvement in the yearly Premium Services Forum.
- Provide on-call and on-site support and be the escalation point of a 24x7 payment system
- Provide technical support to the commercial staff by participating in technical reviews and giving product presentations and demos.
- University degree in Computer Science or IT related fields, or equivalent experience
- 5-7 years' experience within the area of technical support and/or operations, of which at least 4 years within a banking or financial, environment.
- Knowledge in various Operating Systems, Networking technologies and modern integration techniques and technologies
- Experience in one or more of the following would be advantageous Knowledge
- of the New Payment Platform (NPP)
- Knowledge of SWIFT products, services and solutions
- Experience in market infrastructure (i.e., central bank, stock exchange, clearing house, central securities depository, ...) systems or operation
- Experience supporting complex accounts within Customer Support
- Project experience with commercial background and customer interaction
- Willing to travel
- Fluent in English.
- Good knowledge of Windows Server, AIX or Linux,
- Good knowledge of TCP/IP networking technologies including routers, VPN, firewalls, etc.
- Knowledge of Perl, Java, XML, Bash, JIRA is an asset
- Knowledge of database and security technologies is an asset
- Knowledge of Alliance interfaces is an asset
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication, coordination and planning skills
- Be able to work under pressure at customer location
- Team pl ayer, willing to work in a multicultural environmen