- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- Macquarie Group
- 17 Feb 19
Lead Salesforce Engineer
Lead Salesforce EngineerJoin Australia's most progressive technology-led bank and help lead our originations transformation.
In this permanent position you will work alongside a geographical diverse team of empathetic technologists working to integrate and develop our new Business Banking originations platforms using leading technologies such as Salesforce.com, nCino and SAP.
As a Senior Engineer in the Originations scrum team, your core responsibility will be to advise on solution strategy that encompass technologies like Salesforce, in-house digital banking portal, and micro-services based integration architecture. You will also share responsibility towards quality delivery, CI/CD, production support and continuous improvement of the delivery process. We expect you to know hands-on programming in Salesforce, and be able to contribute to on-going development. You are meticulous, thorough and possess excellent communication skills that allow you to engage with stakeholders of all levels.
You will have a have a passion for developing technology to produce the best possible client experience. We will need you to provide technical leadership to the teams with Salesforce and engineering best practices and design and assist with refining features and stories to maximum business value. You will also engage with stakeholders, manage dependences across different release trains and vendor partners
We envisage for you to be successful in this role you will have:
- 4+ years of development experience in a large organisation with a complex technology landscape, that includes Salesforce experience
- Strong agile practices and principles
- Demonstrable experience in Salesforce data model design and the application of data architecture principles
- Strong understanding of Salesforce declarative capabilities coupled with the ability to determine the right customization approach
- Hands on experience authoring APEX classes, Triggers, Batch APEX, and Lightning Components and understanding of authentication, authorization and security patterns
- Practical familiarity with microservices architecture concepts, including API gateways, security, scaling, resiliency, and operational monitoring
- Integration experience within the Salesforce space (REST, SOAP, Platform Events, API)
- Product team experience
- Hands on experience working with version control & CI/CD infrastructure
- Experience working in a fast paced agile delivery environment and managing work via JIRA or a similar tracking tool
If you have the drive and experience to lead a highly dynamic and diverse group apply now or contact Leandro.Casas@macquarie.com for more information.
For more information, please visit www.macquarie.com/careers
The Corporate Operations Group (COG) brings together specialist support services including workplace, human resources, market operations and technology. COG's purpose is to drive operational excellence through business-aligned services with a focus on quality, cost and risk. COG comprises the following divisions: Business Improvement and Strategy, Business Services, Human Resources, Market Operations, and Technology.
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
We facilitate a range of flexible working arrangements within our teams. Talk to us about what flexibility may be available.
Advertised: 01 Feb 2019 AUS Eastern Daylight Time