Manager, Price Modelling and Simulation
Do work that matters
- You are analytical and customer focused
- We are impactful by delivering price elasticity models and strategy's
- Together we are committed to doing the right thing by our customers and community
As Manager Price Modelling and Simulation, you'll be part of the banks Price Analytics team overseeing the data gathering, data mining, and data processing processes in huge volume across multiple projects, validating appropriate data models.
You'll build and collaborate with key business stakeholders to provide final determination of models and data capabilities, with consideration towards how the business will use, interpret and benefit from these.
You'll be proactive to share best practice across projects to propose data science solutions are fit for purpose and present business insights to senior management, articulating upstream and downstream business impacts of solutions. See yourself in our team
The role of the pricing team is to enhance customer and product profitability for the retail bank by delivering excellence in price setting, governance and execution.
Within the pricing team the modelling and optimisation function is responsible for developing sophisticated price models that enable differentiated customer, segment or geographic level pricing. We are interested to hear from people who have:
If this sounds like you - apply now!
- Experience in building predictive analytics and data mining models
- Experience in big data management and analytics and use of advanced analytics disciplines
- Identified strategic opportunities associated with big data analytics and leads in the selection of security products
- Experience in polices and guidelines for organisational data science function and foster the data driven decision making across the organisation
- Awareness of the organisation strategies on Machine learning, and predicts the future trends of ML, Data Science and champion the use of predictive modelling
- Proposes the benefits and drawbacks of alternative sampling techniques and educates others on various other theories in Statistical Analysis and Measurement
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We're keen to support you with the next step in your career.
Advertising End Date: 30/07/2021