Join one of Australia's newest FinTech companies and contribute to Risk Management practices. Your new company
Join one of Australia's newest FinTech companies offering a unique and exciting Financial product. This company is in the initial stages of product launch and having been set up by experienced C-suite bankers with 30+ years of experience, offers candidates a unique opportunity to learn and develop from some of the brightest minds in the market, whilst also playing an integral role in developing the companies risk culture. Your new role
As a Risk & Compliance Manager, you will be responsible for:
What you'll need to succeed
- Supporting the design & implementation of the Risk Management and Compliance frameworks.
- Advise and assist business leaders in performing risk assessments.
- Facilitate and assist with control design and testing.
- Develop and implement key policies and guidelines.
- Develop and prepare insightful reporting Board and Executives.
What you'll get in return
- Knowledge and/or experience in the FinTech/Start-Up industry.
- Experience within an Operational Risk role (ideally in a Line 1 function).
- Strong stakeholder management capabilities.
- Tertiary qualification/s in Accounting, Economics, Finance or Law.
This is a permanent opportunity to work with a growing FinTech company in an Operational Risk position that offers continued training and development opportunities. You will have the opportunity to contribute to meaningful risk management activities and be recognised by senior stakeholders for your work. What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or contact Keytan Hislop via email at Keytan.Hislop@hays.com.au or on +61 (0) 2 8062 6195. LHS 297508