Scrum Master / PM
- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia Sydney New South Wales AU
- Permanent, Full time
- Charterhouse Partnership
- 17 Jul 18 2018-07-17
Scrum Master / PM
This leading organisation is currently at the forefront of their market. With a large transformation currently in place the need for a highly experienced Scrum Master / Project Manager is required to assist on a Master Data Governance Program. In this role the PM will play a pivotal role working with a large IT team of testers and developers and marshal them towards a plan. You will excellent stakeholder engaging skill, be technically strong and able to work in fast paced an complex roles.
The following skills/experience are essential for the position
- Books, prepares and facilitates all ceremonies.
- Ensures that the required attendees/stakeholders are present at all ceremonies.
- Promote self-organisation within the team.
- Ensures the team have agreed (and adhere to) a 'definition of done'
- Work to optimise the flow of work through to 'done'
- Anticipates and removes any blockers/impediments to the delivery of work
- Builds a culture of continuous improvement within the team
- Clearly defining the problem/business need, scope and requirements to stakeholders and obtaining endorsement. This is necessary in order to produce the optimum results in the most innovative, cost efficient and workable manner.
- Experience managing Developers / Testers / BA's - reviewing the business requirements, business cases & requirements developed by the Business Analyst to make sure inline with the project stage/s and will produce optimum outcomes
- Gathering information from various sources within the business and externally and analysing this information. A challenge is to negotiate with stakeholders to obtain the information required to support the achievement of deliverables
- Ensuring that all critical business functions that may be impacted by the development of the project are identified and managed.
- Building and maintaining sound relationships with key stakeholders both within Finance, across the other companies business units, as well as external stakeholders by executing an effective consultation process.
Drives all aspects of project management activity, including collaborating and coordinating across the organization and ensuring the following:
- Changes that affect scope, schedule and resources are identified, managed and controlled with an integrated and cohesive plan.
- Scope is defined, approved, managed, controlled; ensuring completed deliverables are accepted by the customer.
- Schedule is developed and managed to on-time delivery.
- Costs are estimated and managed to deliver project within customer approved budget, while preserving profit margins.
- Resources are assigned and managed effectively and efficiently.
- Risks and issues are proactively identified and managed.
- Responsible for consistent application of all standard project management methodology processes, tools, and documentation throughout the project lifecycle as aligned to the PMI Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK).
- Understands service offerings so that they can identify and articulate new business opportunities and provide sales support.
- Proven Scrum Master experience working in large teams
- Strong PM background working with Infrastructure / IT applications projects
- Data Management experience
- Exposure to ITIL, be Prince 2 / PMOBOK qualified
- Strong proven background in Stakeholder management
If you have the above experience and want to join a fun, fast paced passionate team please forward your resume to email@example.com or contact me on 9641 2453