(Senior) Analyst - Transaction Services | Deloitte Private
- Salary packaging - to suit your personal and financial circumstances
- Technology discounts - from Apple, HP, Lenovo, to Windows
- Employee excellence awards - your hard work won't go unnoticed
70% deep dives into target business analysis. 30% advising managers & C-level executives. 100% your chance to impact clients' M&A transaction decisions. Are you in? What will your typical day look like?
As a (Senior) Analyst, you will work within the Transactions section of our Deloitte Private business and advise iconic private companies on their investment decisions.
You will be exposed to different industries and review and analyse information memoranda, business plans and other publicly available information. Review historical trading, quality of earning, cash flow, working capital and capital expenditures and present your findings and observations to the engagement managers.
Grow and develop your professional career in this fast growing area of our business! About the team
Welcome to Deloitte Private (DPR). We're all about forming authentic relationships with Australia's largest private entities to navigate complex financial and business issues.
Offering specialist solutions in tax, audit, finance and business advisory, our culture of support and continuous improvement empowers us to be a globally renowned team. Our globally growing Deloitte Private Practice provides complete business solutions to middle market enterprises, including private and family businesses, public listed entities, entrepreneurs and high net wealth individuals. Enough about us, let's talk about you.
You are someone with:
- A Bachelor or Master degree in Finance/Accounting, Economics, and/or Mathematics
- Currently undertaking a post graduate qualification (e.g. CA, CFA, MBA or Master in Applied Finance)
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in a professional services environment
- Ideally some experience in performing financial due diligence assignments in a transaction environment or similar complex financial assignments; or business combination experience gained through the audit of acquisitive businesses
- Interest in and familiarity with the broader deal-oriented process and environment
- Structured thinking as well as analytical and financial skills to work on complex financial transactions
At Deloitte, we create positively differentiated work experiences that enable our people to feel valued and achieve their full potential. We value difference and embrace people with diverse backgrounds and thinking styles. Knowing that people work best in different ways, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements if the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated. Next Steps
Sound exactly like the sort of role for you? Apply now!
If you've got any questions or wish to have a confidential conversation about this role, contact Kim Schwindke from the Talent Acquisition team. We'd love to hear from you.
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent & exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu is the DTTL member firm in Australia ("Deloitte Australia"). "Deloitte" is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, tax and related services to select clients.
Requisition code: AUEXP170009