Senior Analytics Consultant
- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- Experian Singapore
- 24 Apr 19
Senior Analytics Consultant
Experian ANZ is looking for a Senior Analytics Consultant to join our Presales team in Sydney, within our Data Quality & Targeting division.
The Experian Data Quality & Targeting team solves a wide range of problems for our customers using a market leading portfolio of products and services. Presales Consultants work in partnership with our sales team to understand customer needs, design solutions, pitch and win business. As a Presales Consultant you'll use your requirement gathering ability, passion for data insights and using data to tell a story that supports business strategy, knowledge of analytics and technology, and industry expertise to help sell solutions that deliver results.
Our team's goal is to deliver results for customers and build strong relationships in the process; we care about their success.
Experian Presales Consultants are excellent team players and communicators. You need to work successfully with many types of people in other organisations as well as sales people, delivery consultants, developers, support staff and management within Experian. You are motivated and driven, you like learning new things and you take ownership of your own development. You like to say yes and love solving problems. As a Senior Consultant, you'll also be expected to bring something extra to the team, be that specific industry expertise, strong analytics knowledge, experience with solving business problems for customers, a proven solution selling history, leadership experience or a combination of all of these.
We measure success through customer satisfaction, peer feedback and revenue delivered.
• Comfortable engaging senior client stakeholders
• The ability to question effectively, gather requirements and define needs
• An inquisitive mindset
• Confidence in questioning around the business problems experienced by our customers and general business curiosity
• A determination to succeed
• Comfort juggling numerous priorities in a fast-paced working environment
• Strong analytical expertise
• Experience working with data and using data to tell a story that supports business strategy
• Experience in consulting or selling data insights and analytics solutions; OR, brand-side experience working with 3rd party data sources, managing digital, CRM, analytics, data insights or data modelling activities
• Specific knowledge of one or more industry verticals
Bonus points for:
• Experience working with digital marketing technology, DMPs, DSPs, etc. and / or social, digital and programmatic targeting
Why Experian's Targeting team:
• We're a high-performance and driven team but we don't forget to celebrate success
• We offer strong career and international opportunities for high performers
• We're one of the most successful teams in Experian globally
• We invest heavily in our products and our people
• We offer training and support from experienced consultants and managers, and dedicated learning & development time