Senior Business Analyst
See job description for details
- Come work for an adaptive, resilient, and socially responsible organisation
- Be part of a creative, flexible and innovative team
- Sydney CBD location
As the Senior Business Analyst you will be managing a team of analysts to work with project stakeholders to analyse and synthesise information, understand organisational context and complete business analysis activities. You will also ultimately elicit, document and manage the requirements throughout projects or programs end to end, and other analysis activities such as testing, process mapping and change transition. You will work within the stakeholder engagement framework for the project, whilst Business Analysts communicate requirements to key stakeholders ensuring a clear understanding of the project’s or program’s objectives and benefits.
To be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following:
- Extensive years of experience in business analysis experience and strong background in Group Risk. Experience handling major projects .
- In-depth knowledge of business analysis tasks, highly skilled in elicitation techniques and experienced in requirements gathering skills. Detailed understanding of project management lifecycles, disciplines and procedures. Some domain knowledge of impacted business units. Detailed knowledge and experience in working on mid to large sized projects .
- Develops leadership ability, enabling staff to engage end support business analysis through partnering and collaborative working with focus on customer and business value and benefits delivery .
- Can appreciate difficult problems and is a self-starter to work autonomously on tasks with a medium complexity, works collaboratively as part of a team and clearly represent consolidated findings .
- Strong understanding of business process and banking systems
- Strong understanding and good working knowledge of:
- Database ability (SQL and SAS)
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft PowerPoint
ANZ is a leading regional bank with representation in 34 markets spreading across Australia, New Zealand, Asia Pacific, Middle East, Europe and America. As we continue our journey to build our global business and support our customers, we’re committed to attracting and retaining the best talent. We’ve made it our business to be an organisation where people strive and are rewarded for excellence.
We’re exploring new and better ways to progress the business with energy and enthusiasm. Backed by a proud and established heritage, we’re focusing on building a bank that our customers love. Connected by integrity and clarity of strategy, there is a real sense of excitement about the future.
If you believe you’ve got the skills and drive to help contribute to ANZ’s success, join us and help build a regional bank.
We connect you to a world of opportunities.
At ANZ we aim to create an inclusive environment where employee differences such as gender, age, culture, disability, sexual orientation, family and caring responsibilities and religion are valued.
We work flexibly at ANZ. Talk to us about how this role could be flexible for you.
When you join ANZ, you'll join a connected community offering a world of opportunities to help you grow your career. Who knows where you might end up? Hear from our staff about their career journey with ANZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyUCE1xOvzE
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers .
You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for reference AUS073688.
72% of Australian workers want the opportunity to work flexibly. Hear from ANZ staff about how they take advantage of our range of flexible options, including volunteer and lifestyle leave