See job description for details
A Senior Developer opportunity working for a growing Fintech companyYour new company
This Senior Developer role will be directly reporting to the Chief Technology Officer. Due the fast growth of the firm, they are looking for an additional resource who will be part of their IT team.You will be joining a dynamic and collaborative team that offers high quality service. The organisations offers exposure to emerging technologies with opportunities for learning.
You new role
As the Senior Developer, it's essential that the senior developer is able to see the "big picture" as he/she will be taking the lead in designing, coding, testing and implementation.
- Lead and build the app broker / customer portal (Angular / Node.js)
- API RESTFUL Service-Related Development
- Data query and reporting
- Python based AI Machine learning decisioning (training will be provided)
- Salesforce development
- Seek cutting edge IT software and solutions
What you'll need to succeed
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field
- 5+ years professional experience in software development
- Passion for best practice software design and coding practices
What you'll get in return
You will be part of an inclusive and supportive environment that offers great exposure to different technologies. Your hardwork and dedication will be rewarded with an experience working with a market leader, an attractive salary and an opportunity to develop your skills further.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or contact Karla Mortel on 02 9249 2209 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply. LHS 297508