Senior Manager - Governance, Regulation & Conduct
Governance, Regulation & Conduct Advisory - Manager
GRC sits in Assurance & Advisory where our specialist skills empower clients with a crystal-clear understanding of their financial position. We don't just understand our clients' businesses and industries, we excavate major opportunities and identify risks beyond traditional financial reporting functions!
As the GRC Advisory business expands we are keen to speak with Senior Manager level candidates with conduct experience who are keen to utilise their experience in a diverse and challenging role. Our work with clients is from a number of perspectives: we help them to look backwards, and we assist clients to identify past problems, and remediating them. We also help clients to strengthen their business models looking forward to minimise the risk of conduct issues by helping review and redesign existing processes and frameworks to deliver better customer outcomes. What will your typical day look like?
Enough about us, let's talk about you. You are someone with:
- This role will involve a large amount of autonomy and close work with Directors and Partners to design conduct and compliance frameworks, manage remediation activities, and respond to the requirements of key regulatory bodies.
- You will lead engagements and proposals playing a key role in developing colleagues and seeking out new opportunities in the market.
- In providing services to our clients you will work collaboratively within teams to form hypotheses and deliver tailored solutions.
- In-depth experience in governance, regulation and conduct issues within financial services.
- Industry, risk & compliance, legal, audit, or previous international consulting experience related to insurance will be highly regarded.
- Leadership skills and previous experience with developing the capability of individuals, and leading teams to deliver high quality client outcomes.
- Technical knowledge and understanding of key regulatory requirements in the financial services sector.
- An ability to work within budgets and time constraints
At Deloitte, we create positively differentiated work experiences that enable our people to feel valued and achieve their full potential. We value difference, and embrace people with diverse backgrounds and thinking styles. Knowing that people work best in different ways, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements if the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated. Next Steps
Sound like the sort of role for you? Apply now, we'd love to hear from you! Regarding this role, the minimum salary requirement is $110,000 including 9.5% superannuation. Contact for this position is Mike Taylor, firstname.lastname@example.org
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent & exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu is the DTTL member firm in Australia ("Deloitte Australia"). "Deloitte" is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, tax and related services to select clients.
Requisition code: AUEXP172897