Senior Solutions Architect (CSM) - Cognitive CX
Amazon Web Services is looking for Customer Success Managers (Senior Solution Architect) to help establish AWS as the market leader for a growing portfolio of services that addresses our enterprise customers' Customer Experience (CX) needs. This effort is in direct response to feedback from customers and seeks to address the daily pain points of meeting the high bar of delivering outstanding customer service. AWS' Cognitive CX portfolio will offer a compelling alternative for our customers when faced with multiple components, channels and vendors, managing long term commitments and very complex pricing models, and scaling based upon the specific needs of their businesses.
You will help our customers design and deploy their contact centers on AWS, which will involve coordinating teams from the customer, partners, and many internal AWS teams (e.g., service teams, Support, Professional Services, Sales, field Solutions Architecture). This position will help AWS exceed customer expectations in part by overcoming technical objections and ensuring that key stakeholders are on task with the project deliverables. Deep technical skills combined with strong program and project management skills are essential to be successful in this role.
Your broad responsibilities include owning the technical engagement and ultimate success around specific implementation projects. You should be as comfortable discussing complex technical details with a room full of engineers as you are briefing an executive audience. In addition, you will engage with other AWS service teams, solutions architects, partner and professional services organizations to drive large and highly complex sales opportunities to closure.
You will have the opportunity to work closely with sales, field solutions architecture, the customers, AWS software development and service teams to implement and execute strategy. You will collaborate with the service teams to deliver the best solutions with efficient use of resources and technologies. You will work with all stakeholders to convey/capture best practices, assemble project teams, assign responsibilities, identify appropriate resources needed, and develop schedules to ensure timely completion of projects by meeting project milestones. You will assess risks, anticipate bottlenecks, provide escalation management, make tradeoffs, balance the business needs versus technical constraints and encourage appropriate risk-taking behavior to maximize business benefit.
Successful candidates will have a strong technical background, be detail driven and have excellent problem solving abilities. You will have a deep understanding of product design and implementation details and will successfully represent the technical team to senior leadership and customers. Strong written skills is a requirement. Your technical expertise and operational excellence will influence the team's decisions and drive secure and robust solutions. You will convey best practices around AWS services and influence customers to allocate appropriate resources for adopting them. You should not only be passionate about delivering great customer service and deploying AWS solutions, but should also be obsessed with accelerating the customers' successful adoption of AWS. Basic Qualifications
• Experience building integrations across WFM, CRM, Unified Communications, and contact centers
• Working knowledge of popular communications protocols and APIs such as WebRTC and SIP
• 3+ years of customer-facing experience, preferably in the enterprise space
• 5+ years of key roles implementing large-scale technical solutions
• Experience managing projects or complex engagements involving multiple stakeholders
• Technical degree required; Computer Science or Math background highly desired
• Experience developing solutions and passion for getting hands dirty with code/scripting (e.g, python, java, c#, .NET, Node.js) Preferred Qualifications
• 5+ years hands-on experience building complex solutions, ideally SaaS in the cloud
• Direct experience implementing AWS services • Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort with both large and small audiences
• Exceptional written and verbal communication
• High level of comfort communicating effectively across internal and external organizations
• Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly • Knowledge and/or experience in one or more of the following:
• Designing highly available applications with responsibility for infrastructure robustness, including networking, communications, server hardware and storage
• Application, server, and/or network security