Specialist, Mkt/Clnt Risk Mgmt (Corporate Trust)
The Transaction Management Team ("TMG") is a documentation review team based inthe APAC region. The team is located in Hong Kong, Singapore and Australia.This role is being recruited in the Sydney office of BNYMellon. Members of the team are responsible for reviewing alltransaction documentation BNY Mellon is required to execute in order to supporta debt capital market transaction. TMG liaises with the internal businessdevelopment team, internal and external counsel and the client to ensure dealdocumentation is in order such that the transaction meets all operational anddocumentation standards and mitigates any risk to the Bank.
- Works with clients and their lawyers and advisors to review the terms of the transaction to ensure the deal is in line with the Banks policies and procedures, document standards and manages areas of potential risk whilst meeting client objectives.
- Works with clients, lawyers and internal stakeholders to resolve any documentation and or operational issues. Ensures key tasks for BNY Mellon are extracted from the documents and highlighted to the internal teams responsible for performance of the activity.
- Completes all client on boarding responsibilities and ensures the closed transaction is handed over to the Client Service Team to manage the deal throughout its life cycle.
- Where applicable, reviews work of more junior colleagues and provides guidance on complex tasks.
- Responsible for reviewing updates and amendments to transaction documents and informing all affected stakeholders
- Understanding of a variety of Corporate Trust Roles including but not limited to Trustee, Paying Agent, Trust Manager, Calculation Agent, Facility Agent
- Understanding of a variety of Debt Capital Market products including but not limited to Bonds, MTN's, Securitisation, and Project Finance
- Understanding of the issuance process through the ICSD's, Austraclear and DTC.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Our ambition is to build the best global team - one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve - and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums. Primary Location:
- Bachelor's degree preferably in finance or a related area, or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- 7 years of total work experience preferred.
Australia-New South Wales-Sydney Job:
Corporate Trust Internal Jobcode:
Corporate Trust-HR06320 Requisition Number: