- To support the team technically in various models and systems.
- To support in the daily production of various risk reports and Grp portfolio.
- Support the team in the various projects as need it.
- Continuously enhance the reporting platform to capture the bank risk.
Principal Responsibilities, Accountabilities and Deliverables of Role
Technical (Coding and database design):
- Understand the design, code (VBA + SQL) and source files of the Risk Management Reporting System.
- Support in the development and automation of RMRS and risk reports.
- Address technical issues raised by users.
- Enhance the existing reporting fame work.
- Building Dashboards and reports in Cognos / Power BI.
- Comprehend Knowledge of the various systems, such as CMS, Cognos, URBIS, Ambit, etc..
- Build knowledge and understanding to implement Cognos and Power BI.
- Help the team in system testing and reconciliation during CMS projects and upgrades.
- Communicate and coordinate with HOGIT in case of updating the RMRS source files.
Credit Risk Reporting:
- Fully familiar with the daily risk reporting production process.
- Help the team in the day-to-day activities when need it.
- Coverage for the Risk reporting members in their absence.
Job Context (Circumstances & environment surrounding the job)
Risk Reporting & Risk Systems has evolved significantly as a critical function in the age of digitization and use of data for fact-based decision making. Risk reporting involves providing accurate and timely data as also insightful analysis for supporting credit and risk decisions in the bank. Risk systems enable the Credit and Risk teams as well as the business teams in credit proposals as well as operational risk management via the GRC tool.
It is imperative that ABC has a well-resourced and technically capable Risk Reporting and Risk Systems function to support the credit and risk teams as well as the businesses. The function delivers value add to the organization by supporting a fact-based decision making eco-system.
- Advance programing and coding skills in VBA, SQL and experience with Python is a big plus.
- Good understanding of Commercial banking and treasury products.
- Developing and implementing Risk Reporting Platforms.
- Knowledge of industry practices with regards to Risk Reporting, data visualization and regulatory reporting.
- University degree in relevant discipline
- At least 7 years of relevant work experience in risk reporting and risk systems.
- Professional Experience in automation and coding.
- Professional in Excel and Access Database.
- Can work under pressure and execute balancing quality and timeliness
- Self-Starter and Self-motivated.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Hands on experience with risk reporting and risk systems
- Quick learner able to move with changes in technology and fast changing banking environment