Associate Director - Strategy and Operations
- Manama, Capital Governorate, Bahrain
- Permanent, Full time
- KPMG ME
- 16 Nov 18
KPMG is currently looking for an Associate Director - Strategy and Operations to join their offices in Bahrain.
Our Solution Propositions Include
KPMG Strategy & Operations works with C-level executives to identify, structure and help solve their most critical strategic issues across the economic and transaction cycles.
- Enterprise-wide transformation
- Growth strategy
- Operating strategy
- Cost Optimization
- Business Process Re-engineering
At the start of your career with us, you can expect to become an integral part of a talent-driven, high performance culture. It is an exciting time to join KPMG Strategy & Operations as we are growing rapidly owing to our unique propositions and strength of client relationships.
- Build client relationships to be seen as the 'go to' person and a trusted advisor by senior executives
- Lead, design and finalize client deliverables, including shaping the overall problem solving approach
- Undertake scoping and fee negotiation on standard engagements
- Actively develop own knowledge and expertise in chosen propositions / sectors
- Motivate, coach and develop project team members
Experience and Background
- Demonstrate an analytical mindset, intellectual curiosity, structured thinking, and creativity
- Demonstrate confidence, people skills, ambition and pragmatism
- Track record of leading complex, international projects in a consulting or corporate environment
- Experience with Financial Services Clients is a must
- Demonstrate ability to build and commercialize relationships with senior executives
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Typically with 10-15 years of relevant experience in a Strategy Consulting Firm
- Master's Degree from a leading institution
If you are interested in this opportunity and meet the requirements, please apply here submitting a copy of your CV.
Deadline for applications is 7 December 2018.