- The incumbent will support the GT&FM business units.
- They will work closely with the business to create and maintain powerful trading and analytical systems, support new products and enhance strategic decision-making.
- Along with Business Management, ensure GTFM’s systems and infrastructure are fit for purpose to execute on business strategy as articulated in the IT Roadmap, and through extensive coordination with support functions / vendors to deliver an effective and flexible GT&FM application operational environment.
- Be a coordinating and support lever for the GT&FM business units when articulating the Business deliverables, IT’s roadmap and strategic objectives to Infrastructure colleagues. This will include amongst other roles and responsibilities, preparation & follow-up on business cases, mapping of GT&FM applications requirements and associated issue resolution requirements.
- Support the rollout of EFX and manages the market data.
Front Office Risk Governance – establishing a strong 1st line of defense
- Manage and minimise operational risks through effective establishment of controls across GT&FM systems and Applications, in line with approved GT&FM Standards, Procedures & Risk/credit limits (where applicable).
- Ensure adherence to Bank ABC ARC principles and responsible for ensuring compliance to those requirements through automation of processes within the banks systems globally.
- In coordination with Business Management & Group/Local IT, conduct technology impact analysis of regulatory changes on GT&FM operating environment and strategies (e.g. MIFID, Basel 3, CBB, LIBOR, EMIR, SFTR, CSDR, etc.)
- Early detection of emerging trends and IT risks in operations and weaknesses in infrastructure (e.g. booking mapping & interfaces issues, lack of STP, etc.)
- In coordination with Business Management team, assist in resolving Audit, Risk and Compliance issues from a GT&FM system & application perspective and ensure proper controls are implemented
- Enrich the utilisation of the bank’s risk architecture (GRC, CMS, QRM) by GT&FM business units across the network • Provide GT&FM systems & applications support knowledge and expertise in regard to IT infrastructure new product development & management, auto generation of MISs, etc. • Export best and up to date practice & International Standards to GT&FM business units across the network.
Key responsibilities, accountabilities and deliverables:
- Support the roll out of EFX across the various geographies.
- Market data management to ensure no overlapping of feeds that results in additional cost, data reporting impact, etc.
- Ensure rapid response to users’ technical and functional issues for a wide range of GT&FM systems & applications across multiple business lines and asset classes
- Ensure IT services have a high level of stability and maintaining high service availability for GT&FM business units’ users
- Identify systems & applications problems with continuous monitoring to ensure full availability.
- Look after front end and back end resolution as well as support and configuration of GT&FM Systems & Trading applications.
- Provide end to end support service for GT&FM business units’ users (the candidate will be expected to provide high availability systems & applications support) for the GT&FM business units.
- Investigate GT&FM business units related issues and resolving or engaging with GT&FM application owners or other stakeholders, if related to GT&FM systems to provide effective issue and problem management and rapid resolution and maintain a tracker of all systems and applications outstanding issues to ensure they are resolved.
- Provide advisory services to GT&FM business units for functional use cases and configuration of GT&FM systems and applications.
- Proactive management of business-critical real-time GT&FM systems and applications, identifying issues and potential problem areas along with implementing controls to avoid any glitches.
- Work with GT&FM business heads to ensure proactive management of OLA’s & SLA’s, capacity, etc.
- Engagement with GT&FM systems & applications owners and development team to review planned changes that may impact application functionality or availability to GT&FM business units’ users
- Review EUC applications, GT&FM systems and Trading applications users and their access rights as per Information Security’s & IT Risk standards & requirements.
- Along with members of the team, be responsible and accountable for Business Management’s efforts in drafting, managing and implementation a standardized booking modules/ process through GT&FM systems & applications across all geographies.
- Support the IT budget and strategy planning process for GT&FM regarding GT&FM systems & applications management.
- Support Business management efforts in the design and preparation of management performance reviews related to vendor, data costs and IT cost management initiatives.
- Be an active Business Management Project resource for all GT&FM Enterprise wide initiatives (infrastructure related).
Culture and Behaviors
Stakeholder Centricity - Operates with a stakeholder first attitude and generates and leverages deep stakeholder insights to ensure business continuity.
Collaboration & Integration - Facilitates cross-functional integration where applicable working across the GT&FM network to build collaboration, creativity and trust that mitigates risk and creates opportunities and enhanced value for the business.
Education / Certifications:
- Degree in Business Information Systems or relevant GT&FM IT experience. Experience:
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in GT&FM systems and applications.
- Background in Finance or Accounting, understanding of GT&FM products and structures
- Minimum 10-year experience required in the below:
- Systems/ applications Project Management
- Business Analysis
- Support & Implementation
- Money Markets
- Fixed Income
- Risk Management
- MS office (Office. PowerPoint, excel (advanced level preferred)
- MS Windows
- e-FX platforms such as 360T, FXALL, FXGO
- D3 (FX pricing)
- Thomson Reuters IKON
- Bloomberg (including TOMS)
- Kondor + • Multi products Trading platforms such as (BARX, JP Morgan, etc.).
- Client Focused.
- High level of oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work with technical systems and quickly become proficient in the software currently in use at ABC: • The core banking system (URBIS/ AMBIT).
- Credit system (CMS).
- Ability to adapt to new situations, good quantitative/ analytical skills and self-motivated along with the ability to work under pressure.
- Participate in the review/ evaluation of any new software being introduced (from IT perspective), in order to verify continuance or added value