The purpose of this job is to provide outstanding customer service to AFS clients by developing effective customer service procedures, implementing customer loyalty programs, and setting customer satisfaction goals.
Principal Responsibilities, Accountabilities and Deliverables of Role:
- Act as single point of contact to AFS clients
- Building the required SLA’s for the internal and external clients and ensure it is met within the agreed TAT
- Deliver extra ordinary customer service experience
- Take ownership of customers issues and follow problems through to resolution
- Set a clear mission and deploy strategies focused towards that mission
- Develop service procedures, policies and standards
- Keep accurate records and document customer service actions and discussions
- Analyze statistics and compile accurate reports
- Deliver clients dashboard and statices for the logged tickets on monthly basis
- Recruit, mentor and develop customer service agents and nurture an environment where they can excel through encouragement and empowerment
- Keep ahead of industry’s developments and apply best practices to areas of improvement
- Control resources and utilize assets to achieve qualitative and quantitative targets
- Adhere to and manage the approved budget
- Maintain an orderly workflow according to priorities
- Develop customer satisfaction goals and coordinate with the team to meet them on a steady basis.
- Implement an effective customer loyalty program.
- Maintain accurate records and document all customer service activities and discussions
- Assess service statistics and prepare detailed reports on findings
- Good understanding of management practices and techniques
Education / Certifications
- A minimum of a Bachelors Degree in Business Administration or relevant field.
- A minimum of 8-10 years proven experience in a customer service position
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Customer Service software
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills