Group Treasury & Financial Markets
Group Head of Financial Markets Sales & Distribution
1. Job Purpose:
To assist in coverage of corporate and institutional clients specially with focus on Saudi Arabia, contribute to achieving revenue targets against budget set for clients and manage some of these relationships effectively to grow the FM Sales business. Execute transactions on the sales desk & improve the risk management and monitoring and reporting of the trades to improve efficiency of the client coverage model. Assist in BAU for the FM Sales desk
2. Principal Responsibilities, Accountabilities and Deliverables of Role:
1. To contribute to Treasury Sales budget by achieving individual revenue from Institutional/Corporate clients as agreed by Group Head of Treasury Sales & Distribution. This would include execution and marketing of trades to global clients across Islamic/Conventional FM products with focus on Saudi Arabia.
2. Deal with and manage business related BAU activity and be the GT&FM coordinator for E-FX working closely with all stakeholders for all new EFX initiatives, issue management, knowledge transfer and cross training initiatives. The role includes all client and spread management for all units, including ILA, and NY and all other units where the platform will eventually be launched.
3. Assist DCM and syndicate in reaching Revenue Targets. Execution and distribution of all DCM mandates. Obtaining feedback from market on pricing and initial order interest on new issues. Building the order book and getting on pricing calls. Allocation to clients on their orders through ABC. Secondary market trading and revenue generation on the back of allocation received.
4. Maintain FM deal pipeline, Trade Blotters, and Client Orders.
5. Enable execution of KYC & Documentation (GMRA, ISDA, & CSA)
5. Booking, valuation and life cycle management of the trades.
6. Responsible for the marketing material and daily market update.
7. Responsible for reporting P/L and reconciling revenue against budget with Finance/Risk Group.
3. Job Requirements:
Education / Certifications