- To install, maintain, configure, and resolve errors in relation to the Company’s software and systems with the focus on the development and system software components
- Manage and develop software application including SMS and Web based application, Middleware services, support non-vision plus main frame-based applications
- To provision of technical support for company’s software applications and systems with the main focus on the development and system software components
- Executing full lifecycle software development
- Programming well-designed, efficient code
- Producing Statement of work and determine operational feasibility
- To fulfil the duties assigned by the line manager
- Follow the company policies and procedures
- Behaviour and office attitude are highly considerable.
- The provision of procedures polices and other documentation that accurately describe the process, configuration, and setup of IT application platform.
- Timely and permanent resolution of problems arising from issues with application, system software, ort its configuration and setup.
- Control and plan implementation of changes to Application platform.
- Timely servicing of requests from internal and external customers.
- Cooperate with the co-workers and knowledge sharing
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Experience of application development \ support
- Dot Net \ C# Programming knowledge (is must)
- SQL Database query \ management (is must)
- Knowledge of Restful & SOAP base Webservice development (is must)
- Knowledge of software development life cycle SDLC
- Previous experience of working with Middleware or similar systems
- Knowledge of IBM MQ services
- Knowledge of Encryption \ Decryption algorithm
- Knowledge of API integration with Benefit \ Visa\ MC Tokenization
- Develop flowcharts, layouts, and documentation to identify requirements and solutions
- Minimum 4-6 years of experience in software development and system support