To deploy and drive the Lean Six Sigma initiatives across the group as per the Group Business Process Management strategy to embed a continuous improvement culture. The job holder will also contribute to the successful delivery of Lean Six Sigma training, Lean Six Sigma Journey to Maturity Level 5, Lean Six Sigma projects, process reviews across the group and support strategic group projects as and when required. The job holder will guide, drive, motivate and assess the Lean Six Sigma practitioners of the units to deliver Lean Six Sigma Projects.
Reporting to the Head of Group Business Process Management the job holder will support the:
- Deployment and leading the Lean Six Sigma Journey to maturity level 5 and other Lean Six sigma initiatives across the Bank ABC units as per GBPM strategy.
- Lead the staff training on Lean Six Sigma across Bank ABC to create a lean culture of continuous improvement.
- Drive the Lean Six Sigma projects with ongoing support to the lean practitioners who undertake the projects.
- Conduct process reviews, challenge status quo, recommend improvements and follow up/ escalate as required to ensure implementation.
- Provide input for the development and deployment of relevant Key Performance metrics to drive a consistent, rigorous and on-going assessment of the unit’s operational capability.
- Support Bank ABC strategic projects as and when required.
- Prepare reports and various other management information packs, dash boards and maintain various trackers.
The job holder will play a key role in ensuring the delivery of organizational change and process improvements in order to simplify existing activities and ultimately deliver scalable operational solutions to the units/ bank.
- Excellent understanding of Banking segments, products, services, operations, and technology gained from hands on experience in operational roles.
- Familiarity with and exposure to continuous improvement Methodologies i.e. Lean and Six Sigma
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Software including MS Visio
- Ability to develop and deliver presentations & documentation e.g. PP presentations, Training sessions, Trackers, Progress Reports etc.
- Finance, banking, accounting, business or risk management degree or qualification.
- Lean / Six Sigma qualification – Green or Black Belt.
- About 7 - 10 years of experience in a bank with hands on experience in Operations. Experience in other areas of the bank would be an added advantage.
- Preferably experience of leading business process transformation, managing/ contributing to improvement projects etc.
- Ability to influence change and instigate process improvement.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to work proactively without supervision.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written in English and Arabic.
- Ability to speak in public and to senior stakeholders confidently.
- Strong interpersonal skills to ensure effective interactions with all levels in the business.
- Ability to manage conflict and work under pressure.
- Strong judgment and decision-making skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and analytical skills.
- Strong time management and results orientation.
- Flexible and positive approach to work, ‘can do’ attitude.
- Ability to think beyond what is being requested.