We are recruiting an IT Infrastructure Operations Manager to join our IT team. The candidate will lead, manage, maintain, and optimize all IT Infrastructure Operations staff and components. The role holder is expected to devise and establish policies and systems to support the implementation of business initiatives and ensure the readiness of the Infrastructure for Production and DR Situation. Additionally, the candidate will provide architecture design and solutions for managing cloud security, including enforcement of security policies, ability to visualize and manage security compliance and risk, ability to classify and protect cloud data, ability to manage cloud-based identity and access, and ability to leverage cloud native technology. Moreover, overseeing all technology operations and technical projects and evaluating them according to established goals of the organization.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Programming, Computer Science, Engineering, or related industry field
- Master’s degree is an advantage.
- Minimum 8 -15 years overall experience in IT with the hands-on infra-architecture.
- Experience in architecting and designing technical solutions for IT solutions based on industry standards using on-premises and Cloud IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS capabilities.
- Must have experience with: Datacenter Operation and Cloud, AWS, Oracle, O365, Azure, Azure Stack, Azure AD and Backup Solution
- Knowledge of cloud security controls including tenant isolation, encryption at rest, encryption in transit, key management, vulnerability assessments, application firewalls, SIEM, etc.
- Must have implementation experience of VDIs & datacenter.
- Must have experience in design of security controls and product best fit analysis to ensure end-to-end security covering different areas of infrastructure security architecture:
- Knowledge of layered security, zoning, integration aspect, API security, endpoint security, and data security
- Industry Security Certifications like CCIE, CISSP, CISA, CISM, CSRIC, TOGAF, etc., are preferred.
- Advanced knowledge on Operating Systems (Linux / Windows), Web & Application Servers (Apache / IIS / Tomcat), Database (SQL / NoSQL), Messaging (Kafka / Kinesis / MQ), Monitoring (Prometheus, OEM, Open Metrics), Cloud technologies (AWS, Oracle, Azure, VMware), Networking (TCP/IP, SDN)
- Experience with Multi-vendor firewalls and other security technologies (Firewalls, Web Proxy, Email Gateway, Endpoint Security etc.)
- Strong track record of implementing Amazon and Oracle services in a variety of distributed computing environments.
- Solid cloud networking knowledge, VPCs, Security Groups, Load Balancers
- Understanding of compliance regulatory requirements like ISO, PCI DSS, NESA, etc.
- Experience as a team leader is preferred.
- Experience in Banking/Payments or Financial domain is a plus.
- Experience in migrating deployments from on-premises data center to cloud is preferred.