The roles main purpose is to become a key driver in taking an idea to experimentation to prototyping and then to implementation to identify and improve our customer experiences.
The main responsibilities include:
• Work closely with the business in cross-functional teams to identify and prioritize CX research questions based on analysis of current knowledge, business goals and risks.
• Distill project goals and research questions into well thought-out research plans to develop key CX metrics.
• Develop and implement user-centered research throughout the design and development cycle using a variety of methodologies including: usability studies, contextual inquiry, task analysis, heuristic evaluation, benchmarking, surveys, scenarios, personas and other appropriate qualitative and quantitative research techniques.
• Use machine learning, data mining, statistical techniques and others to create actionable, meaningful, and scalable solutions for the business problems.
• Identify best method or mix of methods based on research goals, timeline and resourcing.
• Analyze and extract relevant information from large amounts of Support data to help automate and optimize key processes
• Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
• Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
• Design graphic user interface elements
• Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how digital interfaces function and look like
• Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and illustrations)
• Interact with software engineering teams to build data platforms for large-scale CX measurement, data gathering, analysis and modeling
• Establish scalable, efficient, automated processes for large scale CX data analyses, model development, model validation and model implementation
• Perform quick but thorough data analysis in order to create insightful and actionable findings
• Provide and effectively communicate strategic and tactical design recommendations based on findings
• Deliver high quality CX measurement and prediction solutions in an environment with frequently shifting priorities and new market opportunities
• Be a strong and vocal user advocate
• Fluency in best practices for information architecture and interaction design, user-centered design process, as well as strong knowledge of user experience principles, techniques, and patterns
• Demonstrated history of performing user research or gathering quantitative customer data
• Good understanding of data processing, data structure optimization and design for scalability.
• Familiarity with web design and content management systems.
• Understanding of Design Thinking principles.
• Familiarity with asset management tools such as JIRA.
• Experience or familiarity with scrum and agile methodologies.
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.