AVP/HR Business Partner
Job Description Role / Responsibilities:
The AVP/HR Business Partner is responsible is responsible for providing HR advice and counsel to business managers, for translating business requirements into HR services, programs and initiatives, and for delivering HR services to the business.
- HR Advisor: Builds strong relationships and provides trusted advice to senior managers on the full range of HR programs, such as: talent management, including performance management, succession planning and talent development; HR policies and processes; employee relations, employee reward and recognition; employee survey findings, etc. Builds knowledge of business strategies of client groups
- Talent Management : At the direction of the Regional HR Business Partner, supports implementation of established framework for assessing and developing organizational talent. Provides support for Line of Business managers in executing talent assessment and performance management processes.
- Manager Development : Partners with Regional HR Business Partner and Talent & Organization Development (T&OD) team on initiatives to improve manager skills and knowledge.
- Staffing and Selection : Participates in recruitment for regional level positions as appropriate.
- Rewards and Recognition : Ensures jobs are appropriately documented and works with compensation to review benchmark data. Reviews compensation recommendations.
- Workforce Analytics: Monitors key workforce metrics - e.g., turnover, exit interview, BES results - to identify "early warning" signals. Reviews workforce analytics and provides insights to HRBP and Line of business management.
- Project Delivery : Participates in and leads HR cross-functional and technical projects as appropriate.
- HR Processes : Implements standardized HR processes with client groups. Works effectively with HR Centers of Expertise and regional HR Connect. Knowledgeable of local employment regulations and local laws.
- HR Tools and Technology: Competent in using existing HR technology and tools, and MS Office software suite including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Risk Management - Works with Line of Business management, Legal, Compliance and the Employee Relations (ER) to ensure employment law-related risks are managed appropriately. Maintains a positive, productive and cohesive work environment by dealing with workplace conduct, conflict resolution, counselling, employee engagement, and other employee relations activities .
- Change Management: Partner with the business to ease change and support any change related activities.
- Bachelor's Degree. Advanced degree and/or certification in HR specialties.
- Experience as autonomous HR Business Partner supporting multiple EMEA countries including Belgium.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills, with the ability to incorporate metrics and analysis into HR delivery.
- Outstanding verbal and communication skills, with poise and confidence to interact with all levels of management.
- Ability to manage high volumes of work, execute flawlessly, and understand HR processes
- Motivated self-starter, confident, and able to navigate through change.
- Strong team player, commercial, and client-centric.
- Strong personal credibility with the ability to build trusted relationships with senior managers in order to influence.
- Fluent in English, French and Dutch, any other language beneficial.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.