- Brussels, Bruxelles-Capitale, Belgium
- Permanent, Full time
Associate Director - Program Management
Location: Brussels, Bruxelles-Capitale, BelgiumBureau van Dijk is about to undertake an Agile transformation. We are looking for someone to integrate the Program Management team in Brussels and assist the Agile transformation initiative. The Program Management team will work with all members of the Technology and Product teams to develop their Agile skill sets, ensure support for the transformation initiative and ultimately adopt Agile practices.
This role is the main driver of our company databases products process from design to release. It is responsible for the coordination and completion of company-wide software development projects.
- Drive the development process of our company databases products & solutions, from the initial design through all stages of development and stabilization leading up to the release.
- Responsible for the coordination and completion of assigned software development projects throughout the organization that meet the required specification and quality goals.
- Coordinate the construction of product roadmaps and serve as the central interface between groups working together on product strategy, design, development, testing and overall quality management.
- Promote investigation and application of new technologies (Jira), methodologies (e.g Agile) and industry trends.
- Work with project constituents to set deadlines, clarify responsibilities, resolve project issues and monitor progress of projects.
- Prepare reports for upper management regarding status of projects.
- Coach the project team to adopt best practices for the development of products using Agile development methodologies
- Higher education
- Minimum 10 years of experience in the field or in a related area
- Thorough knowledge of software development processes - especially Agile practices - is essential.
- Detail-oriented disposition and clear, concise communication skills
- Thorough understanding of the technologies used in software development (Jira, OO, testing ,release process)
- Knowledge of applied mathematics, finance and credit risk
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.