Cash Functional Analyst
- Brussels, Bruxelles-Capitale, Belgium
- Permanent, Full time
- 24 Apr 19
Cash Functional Analyst
Are you looking for ...
A challenging position in which you will work on the evolution of Cash and its services
... then you are our new Cash Functional Analyst
- Identify and detail the IT applications related to Cash and Cash management, their links with other bank systems and the mapping to the corresponding cash processes;
- Work in close collaboration with IT teams, IT architects & users of these applications but also with all involved stakeholders (Cash management, external partners, CITs, etc.)
- Participate to the requirements definition and process mapping as part of the Physical Cash Platform in close collaboration with the Cash Squad
- Coordinate the correct mapping and integration between ING cash applications and the physical cash platform;
- Elaborate Acceptance criteria for the User Stories together with the segment and departments in scope.
- Participate to testing & sprint reviews
- Act as a liaison between the Product Owner and the Change Manager: provide input for the training material, identify major impacts on way of working of the staff, ...
- Act as an ING Cash analyst in the future IT cash solutions
Your experience and background ...
- Experience in functional analysis and requirements gathering
- Experience with Business Process Design and Process implementation
- Good knowledge of the cash management activities (ordering, announcing, provisioning, CIT, etc.)
- Good knowledge of cash solutions and/or processes.
- Knowledge of Agile delivery methodology & technology is an asset
- Thorough knowledge of written and spoken English, and verbally bi-lingual Dutch/French
Are you also someone who is...
- Customer-oriented and capable to guide ING and its customers through change
- Client and employee value driven?
- Capable of working independently, but act as a natural leader for the project members, project suppliers and stakeholders
- Enjoying to improve commercial process and environments through professional change management
- Systematic & able to work under pressure
- Flexible, persistent and focused
- Goal and result driven
- Eager to take initiative and who likes challenges
You will report to the Cash Product Owner and hierarchically to the Chapter lead of the squad Cash.