Chapter Lead Insurance
Advisory Customer Journey Expert Chapter Lead Insurances for PrivateIndiviuals & Business Clients (level I) [Belgium, full time] Weredefine banking. What about you?
There hasnever been a more interesting time to work at ING. We're on a journey that's centeredaround our customers, powered by technology and driven by smart, determinedpeople. Our customers feel our people are empowering them to stay a step aheadin life and in business. We're proud of that!
Would you liketo work for a bank where honesty, integrity and responsibility are valued? Aresustainability, caring for others and thinking ahead part of your DNA? Do youwant to make the difference for our customers thanks to our agile way ofworking ? (click onlink to see the video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcB0ZKWAPA0 ) Then read what comes because INGmight very well become your future employer. Your role & work environment
As a CustomerJourney Expert (CJE) for Insurance, it is your responsibility to ensure anefficient and customer-oriented flow as well an efficient harmonization of theprocesses between Belgium and the Netherlands taking all requirements andhazards into consideration. Your key responsibilities
We are looking for
- Working together in self-steeringteams with colleagues having different expertise
- Acquiring profound understanding ofthe market and our Customers in order to create the best possible offer and journeysfor them
- Designing, constructing and ensuring seamless customer journeys thatensure the best possible online experience for our users from beginning to endand this by:
- Creating and maintaining productoffer, services and processes in collaboration / co-creation with insurancepartners. Continuously detecting newtrends & solutions in the insurance market to improve products &services.
- Offering a portal with insuranceproduct offer proposed by the selected insurance partner(s)
- Being innovative by challengingexisting trends and consider new developments in the market
- Managing complex projects andinvolving various stakeholders
- Ensuring an efficient communicationvia the different channels and touch points
- Managing the collaboration betweenthe different stakeholders, and colleagues in other teams with the aim tocreate even more added value to our customers
- Understanding, challenging and beingaccountable for respecting business principles and external regulation
- Managing the collaboration between the different stakeholders, 3 rd party relationships (NN & AXA) and colleagues in other teams with the aimto create even more added value to our customers
A colleaguewith a talent for taking it on andmaking it happen,
enthusiasm for helping others to be successful
and aknack for always being a step ahead
.In other words, you strive to bring fresh ideas to life and embrace challengesin a fast changing and complex environment. You are a naturally collaborativeperson who listens and invests in others to achieve common goals. You love tochallenge the status quo and are eager to propose creative solutions toproblems.
- Driven and customer focused, loving to collaborate with different people
- Proven planning and organizational skills. Project management experience is an asset. Ability to work on an international level is a strong asset.
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong communication skills : written and oral
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Accountable, taking ownership, wanting to make the difference for our customers
- Ability to develop a long term vision and translate this vision into concrete actions
- Fluent in English and Dutch or French
- Bachelor/ Master degree, with minimum 5 years' relevant experience
- Knowledge of Insurance in a strategic context (products, Belgian and international evolutions, insurtech and fintech) is a strongly desired
you will take minimum60%
of your time for the following responsibilities :
We offer you
- To manage, coach, inspire, develop, evaluate and assess employees (currently 16 FTE's)
- To create the required environment and enable employees to do their jobs well, both now and in the future.
- To keep expertise related to the work field up to date.
- To proposes training/courses, professional literature.
- To play a role model to generate curiosity of your team towards other domains of expertise
- As Chapter lead, you might be requested to travel abroad for some ceremonies, meetings or trainings
A brand new position in a bankempowering people to develop their skills and an exciting challenge for peoplewith an entrepreneurial attitude.
The possibility to develop yourskills thanks to the expertise of our international teams, and our knowledgesharing culture.