- Brussels, Bruxelles-Capitale, Belgium
- Permanent, Full time
Credit Risk Manager IRB (PD / LGD)
- Full time
- Brussels, Bruxelles-Capitale, Belgium
- 23 Mar 19
Credit Risk Manager IRB (PD / LGD) - (180000DH)
What impact will you make
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you'll find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realise your full potential.
The commercial world is constantly changing. Our clients face new regulations, shifting legislation and fluctuating economic and financial risk. Our team of specialists knows that risks are just opportunities in reverse. We're passionate about what we do because we know our role is to give our clients more control of their credit management. By identifying risks, we help our clients spot pitfalls before they become problems, weigh the pros and cons and connect the dots so they can make informed, intelligent and insightful decisions that help them to mitigate risks and maximise opportunities.
Work you'll do
- You'll contribute to business development in the domain of financial risk advisory, both nationally and internationally, such as for the upcoming IFRS9
- You'll design, implement, review and audit credit risk models
- You'll advise our clients on capital and accounting standards
- You'll work on both advisory assignments for our clients and actively contribute to audits on our audit mandate clients
- You will develop high-performing people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities
- You have at least 6 years of relevant experience
- You have a master's degree in economics, finance, engineering or a related field
- You have a thorough understanding of credit risk models (PD, LGD, EAD) in the context of capital, accounting and modelling and experience with topics such as Basel II(I), IFRS9, AQR, and stress testing
- You have experience in model development or model validation for a broad range of loan products and sectors
- You have a good understanding of and a keen interest in the regulatory and accounting context within which insurance companies operate
- You are able to Influences clients, teams, and individuals positively, you lead by example and establish confident relationships with increasingly senior people
- Your open, creative, enthusiastic and flexible attitude makes you a great team player
- You are fluent in English, Dutch and/or French
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help build world-class skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programmes at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
Your role as a leader
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of leadership at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose by challenging themselves to identify issues that are most important for our clients, our people and for society, and make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, managers across our organisation:
- Develop high-performing people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities
- Deliver exceptional client service, maximise results and drive high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and borders
- Influence clients, teams and individuals positively, leading by example and establishing confident relationships with increasingly senior people
- Understand key objectives for clients and Deloitte, align people to objectives and set priorities and direction
What's in it for you
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organisation. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
You'll work in a collaborative, creative environment where innovation is key. Personal development and growth are encouraged and continuous learning and coaching are part of the people culture. You'll receive an attractive and competitive salary with fringe benefits.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. Every day, Deloitte people are making a real impact in the places they live and work. We pride ourselves on doing not only what is good for clients, but also what is good for our people and the communities in which we live and work-always striving to be an organisation that is held up as a role model of quality, integrity and positive change.