Internal Control Analyst
Internal ControlAnalyst (Level G/H) Brussels, full timeor part time Your role &work environment
Within the Finance department atING Belgium, the Finance Control Office team is in charge of analyzing andassessing the quality of Internal Control over Financial and Regulatory Reportingand ensuring compliances with legal requirements and with ING Group policies.
As an Internal Control Officeryou cooperate very closely with the different Operational departments and withother Support departments like CAS, ORM, IRM, IT, Compliance and Legal, both inBelgium and at ING Group level. Your keyresponsibilities
You are looking to add real valueto the business, want to deliver results by setting the right priorities, areworking in a structured way and paying attention to detail. You are eager to bein control, work autonomously while also able to collaborate and coordinatework done across teams, and are flexible and stress-resistant regardingdeadlines. You will join colleagues in the following activities :
We look for
- Support but also challenge the Business and Finance process owners to define, maintain and monitor the end-to-end process documentation for Financial and Regulatory Reporting purposes, including the definition of controls and the control testing (business and IT). You will organize the scoping mapping, risk assessment and walkthrough processes to assess the quality of the Internal Control.
- Participate to the evaluation process including preparing interim and year-end sign-offs related to Internal Control over Financial and Regulatory Reporting including the SOx404. This requires close cooperation with various departments in the end-to-end value chains, Ops & IT, ING Group and the external auditor.
- Cooperate and advice in the change processes to insure/assess Internal Control is adequately considered in the different projects.
A colleague with a talent fortaking it on and making it happen,
enthusiasm for helping others to besuccessful
and a knack for always being a step ahead
. In otherwords, you strive to bring fresh ideas to life and embrace challenges in a fastchanging and complex environment. You are a naturally collaborative person wholistens and invests in others to achieve common goals. You love to challengethe status quo and are eager to propose creative solutions to problems.
As our new Internal ControlAnalyst
you need to also have :
We offer you
- A master degree or equivalent through experience
- Experience in Audit, Internal Control, Operational Risk or SOx
- Knowledge of Financial and Management Accounting and/or Reporting processes are a strong plus
- Proven interpersonal skills, including ability to listen and learn
- Good knowledge of MS office
- Good knowledge of Dutch or French, and English
A clear purpose, a unique offerand a range of flexible compensation and other benefits:
- Personal growth & challenging work with endless opportunities to realise your ambitions
- An informal, dynamic environment with innovative colleagues supporting your endeavours
- A progressive and agile way of working, where new ideas are valued ahead of convention
Furthermore, within the Financedepartment, you can count on a range of opportunities to invest in yourpersonal and professional growth with:
Weredefine banking. What about you?
- the possibility to participate in courses and trainings
- challenging projects & a steep learning curve
- the possibility to evolve from one job to another easily within Finance, in order to build a full knowledge of the Finance business in a major bank.
- an easy road into other jobs outside Finance, since you are in contact with a lot of stakeholders in the bank, both in Belgium and in The Netherlands
There has never been a moreinteresting time to work at ING. We're on a journey that's centred around ourcustomers, powered by technology and driven by smart, determined people. Ourcustomers feel our people are empowering them to stay a step ahead in life andin business. We're proud of that!