Team Leader - Quality Assurrance
Job Description The Role / Responsibilities:
• Leading a team of 3 - 4 associates and support and deliver QA testing for the compliance products in BvD.
• Analyse feature level requirements. Provide feedback from business perspective to optimize requirements.
• Manage requests and resources to achieve defined deadlines for product delivery.
• Design, write and execute functional and non-functional tests
• Lead exploratory testing to ensure quality of projects.
• Clarify, review and verify functional and non-functional requirements, ensure that requirement statements are complete, consistent, feasible, verifiable and actionable.
• Assist with eliciting business requirements by using competitive product analysis, use cases, scenarios, surveys, workflow analysis.
• Provide possible solutions for improvement in internal processes.
• Communicate appropriately with both technology and business experts to balance technology and business issues.
• Use bug tracking systems to submit, track and manage defects.
• Analyze test results across the stream and provide meaningful reports to project team
• Maintain software testing artefacts
• Use queries to create test data and analyze results.
• Ensure high level of coverage for each software release.
• Initiate process and execution improvements for the QA phases of the SDLC.
• Mentor less experienced team members.
• Fill QA lead role on a stream and/or perform direct line manager role for a small team.
• Undergraduate/first-level degree (e.g., Bachelor's degree)
• Previous team management of 1 or 2 direct reports
• Experience in QA activities would be desireable, but not essential
• Experience filling a lead role on a team that uses agile processes, including SCRUM, Continuous Build and Integration, etc.
• Ability to handle multiple projects concurrently
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• The ability to communicate complex ideas in a clear, concise manner across functional and technical departments.
• Strong database skills
EEO Language Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.