Digital Product Manager
What is the opportunity?
In this role, you will be responsible for the execution of the digital solutions strategy and roadmap, while also identifying emerging opportunities and trends to support the development of innovative products, services, and functionality in support of RBC Global Asset Management (GAM) Individual Investor product and distribution teams.
The Digital Product Manager will work directly with product, sales and development teams to bring to life data driven recommendations tools that can also deliver collected data into wider data analytics programs. Working in an agile iterative manner to delivery on prototypes, minimal viable products and enhancements. Please visit: https://www.rbcgam.com/en/ca https://www.rbcgam.com/en/ca for more information. What will you do?
What do you need to succeed? Must Have
- Drive project team of technical leads, developers, scrum master, UI/UX designers, SMEs and functional partners to implement and maintain applications that align to success metrics that support the GAM business
- Own applications in production across a full view of operational support, training, usage and utilization management reporting, prioritization and funding for enhancements.
- Collaborate with Digital Solutions Director, to ensure applications are aligned to overall GAM and RBC technical and regulatory requirements
- Responsible for building the right products and is the voice of the customer to the teams
- Monitor performance to identify trends and recommends initiatives to leverage opportunities
- Identify and leverage collected and generated data for Data & Analytics programs regarding the utilization of actionable data.
Nice to Have
- Five to ten years of progressive experience leading, developing and maintaining digital products
- Demonstrated experience working with agile delivery teams. Hybrid and waterfall experience is an asset
- Demonstrated experience with financial data business analysis and alignment to requirement gather process and user testing outcomes
- Demonstrated experience directing and interpreting user experience research, market and competitor strategies.
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills. Possessing strong emotional intelligence/maturity.
What's in it for you?
- Agile Product Owner certification
- RBC organizational awareness
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
Join our Talent Community
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including bonuses and flexible benefits, competitive compensation, commissions, and stock where applicable
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
- Opportunities to do challenging work
- Opportunities to building close relationships with clients
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at http://www.rbc.com/careers/index.html rbc.com/careers. JOB SUMMARY City:
155 Wellington Street West Work Hours/Week:
37.5 Work Environment:
Office Employment Type:
Permanent Career Level:
Experienced Hire/Professional Pay Type:
Salary + Variable Bonus Required Travel (%):
N/A People Manager:
No Application Deadline:
Wealth Management Req ID:
200161 Ad Code(s):