Manager, Strategic & Editorial Content
Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think "TD" if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here's our story: jobs.td.com Department Overview
- The Strategic Editorial Content Group is an in-house "media company" and "content factory". It produces new digital content every single day: a weekly television show (MoneyTalk on BNN Bloomberg), 2 online weekly magazines, and other marketing materials and other internal and external productions)
- The Video Storyteller will be accountable for video production of client-facing investing editorial/investment news videos and producing internal-facing corporate videos
- Provide advanced creative services including shooting and editing client and employee-facing videos.
- Manage client-facing digital publishing platform
- Maintain best-in-class video production facility and post-production facilities (setups, maintenance, troubleshooting)
- Be able to shoot and edit under tight timelines (hours) and have proven experience producing news-paced investment content
- Develop and execute strategic solutions throughout the project lifecycle: including discovery, initial assessment, solution definition, negotiation of key partnerships, development of creative, implementation, measurement and reporting.
- Continuously enhance knowledge and keep current with emerging strategies, capabilities and/or trends for multimedia solutions.
- Actively work to resolve escalated issues and manage changes within the project
- Be an expert internal consultant, providing advice and guidance on multimedia solutions and multimedia initiatives/issues
- 10 years experience producing, shooting and editing in broadcasting
- 5 years experience editing investing news
- Expert in operations of video studio: cameras, lighting, audio production, data management, etc
- Experience with live broadcast and video switching
- Experience with Robo-cam operations
- Comfortable with Photoshop, Premiere, After Effects.
- Comfortable using Web Content Management tools for site design, development and deployment
- Strong analytical skills and ability to deliver actionable recommendations from analysis
- The ability to adapt in a rapidly changing environment
- Strong verbal and written communication, time management and organization skills
- Strong technical skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Proven working knowledge in the latest digital, production, content, and publishing trends and an understanding of how they can have an impact on the customers and the businesses
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.