Production Application Support Specialist
We're building a relationship-oriented bank for the modern world. We need talented, passionate professionals who are dedicated to doing what's right for our clients.
At CIBC, we embrace your strengths and your ambitions so you feel empowered at work. Our team members have what they need to make a meaningful impact and feel truly valued for who they are and what they contribute.
To learn more about CIBC, please visit CIBC.com Job Description What You'll Be Doing
You'll be joining CIBC's Infrastructure Operations. You will be responsible for providing analysis and second level support on client issues, technical issues, system/web site outages and questions from all Internal and External application by maintaining, prioritization and addressing to respective CIBC Technology groups and Vendors. You will also be responsible for maintaining the production applications and day-to-day operational activities, manage escalations and modify established procedures / approaches to suit specific situations including 24 x 7 support and coordination of recovery efforts. How You'll Succeed
Who You Are
- Production Support - Investigate and define operational issues and prioritize based on severity, risk and/or strategic business needs. Manage issue logs and Contact Centre requests. Design and implement solutions to prevent recurrence with the end goal of ensuring clients satisfaction.
- Partnership - Work as a regular liaison with business partners, technology partners, senior management team, internal and external clients. Ensure internal clients are well-informed of the team mandate and nature, including relevant policies and legislation changes. Promote and support the concepts, products and services of the Channel Support area.
- Projects Delivery - Act as subject matter expert in the assessment of impacts for planned system changes and projects, ensuring compliance with relevant organization standards (Business, Continuity, Security, Compliance, and Privacy); develop and maintain productive relationships with Technology, QA, Project team and others. Research, analyze and support the development and implementation of new and/or revised policies, procedures and standards. Investigate, analyze and provide recommendations on issues and system outages.
What CIBC Offers
- You can demonstrate experience in: internal applications, you have working knowledge of brokerage products/services, structure and operations sufficient to apply and adopt standard practice and processes for generally-related operational activities.
- Your influence makes an impact. You know that relationships and networks are essential to success. You inspire outcomes by making yourself heard.
- You're digitally savvy. You seek out innovative solutions and embrace evolving technologies. You can easily adapt to new tools and trends.
- You understand that success is in the details. You notice things that others don't. Your critical thinking skills help to inform your decision making.
- You put our clients first. You engage with purpose to find the right solutions. You go the extra mile, because it's the right thing to do.
- Values matter to you. You bring your real self to work and you live our values - trust, teamwork, and accountability.
At CIBC, our people are our greatest asset. You'll become part of a diverse community that acknowledges everyone's unique talents, and empowers teams to do what's right for the client, and to do it well. As part of our team, you will:
What You Need to Know
- Thrive: Benefit from an open and approachable culture that provides the flexibility and support you need to integrate your life at work and at home
- Connect:Work in a place where the right technology and infrastructure fosters innovation, collaboration and creativity
- Develop: Grow your skills and career through our best-in-class onboarding experience, ongoing learning opportunities, and individual development planning
- Prosper: Share in our collective success with a competitive salary, incentive pay, banking benefits, health benefits program, and employee share purchase plan
- CIBC is committed to creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities and we provide an accessible candidate experience. If you need accommodation during the application or interview process, please contact Mailbox.email@example.com
- You need to be legally eligible to work at the location(s) specified above and, where applicable, must have a valid work or study permit
Toronto-595 Bay St., 14th Employment Type
Regular Weekly Hours