Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think "TD" if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here's our story: jobs.td.com Department Overview
Treasury Analytics Group (TAG) is looking for a Senior IT Developer
to join the INTRADAY Liquidity Technology team, who will be building the strategic bank wide intraday liquidity platform that will be leveraged by both funding operations and treasury department. T he application will provide the capacity to measure expected daily gross liquidity inflows and outflows, anticipate the intraday timing of these flows, forecast the range of potential net funding shortfalls that might arise at different points during the day and have the capacity to monitor intraday liquidity positions against expected activities and available resources (balances, remaining intraday credit capacity, available collateral).
Sitting in this position will help expand your knowledge, strengthen your expertise and introduce you to the inner workings of our Treasury alongside a team of seasoned, diversely-skilled technology and finance professionals. Our team is made up of dynamic and strong technical leads, developers, QA's, and BSA's who build and maintain critical technology platforms in an Agile environment. You'll be exposed to stretch assignments as you take on large-scale, complex and/or enterprise-wide projects.
Meaningful work is fueled by meaningful performance and career development conversations with your manager. Job Description Here's some of what you may be asked to perform:
- Transform business requirements and research into winning delivery solutions that meet performance goals.
- Design and develop front-end web application in Angular
- Design and develop Restful APIs
- Perform systems administration: monitor, configure, back-up, authenticate, tune.
- Aim for best practice, defect-free programming, create and maintain quality code, provide support during testing cycles and post-production deployment, engage in peer code reviews.
- Identify issues, develop and maintain processes that address and resolve them, (and be sure to communicate/alert stakeholders as needed).
- Configure and develop custom components with technology partners (analysts, developers, designers etc.) to meet requirements and goals.
- Ensure applications are free of common coding vulnerabilities (and follow standard security practices).
- Complete unit and integration testing per standards and design specs.
- Respect TD's technology delivery practices and standards, project management disciplines.
- Apply and share technical expertise during incident management life cycle (e.g. analyzes reports and outages, perform impact assessments, facilitate stakeholder communication).
Requirements What can you bring to TD?
- Demonstrate high level of proactivity and strong ownership.
- Communicate effectively both inside and outside the team to achieve results and build strong relationships.
- Develop a good understanding of intraday liquidity management in the Banking business.
Share your credentials, but your relevant experience and knowledge can be just as likely to get our attention. It helps if you have:
- Undergraduate Degree or Technical Certificate.
- 5-7 years of experience in Angular.
- 3-5 years of solid hands-on .Net Framework, C#, SQL Server.
- Experience with Git, Jira, Confluence.
- Advanced and extensive knowledge of the business (or organization), technical environment, standards, processes, procedures, programming languages and operating systems.
- Solid understanding of SDLC.
- Readiness and motivation to address and resolve highly complex and multifaceted development-related issues, often independently.
- Strength in coaching and advising clients, partners and project teams.
- Commitment to and belief in the quality of your deliverables.
Additional Information Join in on what others in TD Technology Solutions are doing:
- Strong verbal, written, presentation & communication skills.
- Proactive, organized, excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Works well independently, as well as, within a team.
Make your mark. Join a dynamic team. Explore new ideas.
- Inspire a positive work environment and help champion quality, innovation, teamwork and service to the business.
- Learn voraciously, stretch your thinking, share your knowledge and educate others.
- Communicate and collaborate with both technical and non-technical professionals.
- Cultivate winning relationships by building trust with business and technology partners.
- Share our commitment to productivity, effectiveness and operational efficiency.
- Embrace change and witness amazing things happen - from the inside.
This is your opportunity to impact the future of banking technology in areas and ways you've never imagined (at a bank)! Visit techjobs.td.com to learn more. Hours
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.