Sr. Business Systems Specialist
We're building a relationship-oriented bank for the modern world. We need talented, passionate professionals who are dedicated to doing what's right for our clients.
At CIBC, we embrace your strengths and your ambitions so you feel empowered at work. Our team members have what they need to make a meaningful impact and feel truly valued for who they are and what they contribute.
To learn more about CIBC, please visit CIBC.com Job Description What You'll Be Doing
As a Business Systems Specialist, you will join CIBC's Technology team to ensure collection of information, accurate requirement gathering, data analysis, documentation of information, and presentation of findings to advance initiatives and ensure project success. How You'll Succeed
Who You Are
- Understanding Requirements - Conduct analysis of client processes and functional or reporting requirements to prepare documentation and communicate the information. Knowledge of and ability to utilize use case analysis, define and document business requirements. Provide SME advice and direction to internal and external customers to ensure that the business requirements are appropriately defined.
- Solution Design - Work closely with Business Partners to guide formulation of complex business requirements (deciphering requirements and understanding what the client needs) and solution design discussions to meet project needs.
- Coordination & Collaboration - Coordinate and lead cross-functional tasks or work packages to identify and document functional or reporting requirements, work flow, information sources and system specifications. Partner with project manager, technical resources, vendors, and management to ensure accurate execution of project(s). Perform detail oriented internal compliance checks and follow through until completed.
What CIBC Offers
- You have can demonstrate experience in: 2-4 years of hands-on experience in a Business Systems Specialist role within a financial institution. You are proficient in creating VB and excel functions, formulas and macros for purposes of efficiency and have experience creating spreadsheets and reports to display solutions. You are adept at using logic to solve problems and have experience with business process modeling, IT project management and knowledge of IT standards, procedures and policies. You have experience gathering requirements, and analysis such as Use Case analysis. It is an asset if: you have experience with the CIBC Enterprise Requirements Methodology (CERM). Ideally you have professional exposure to System Development Lifecycle, Application Delivery and Implementation.
- You're driven by collective success. You know that collaboration can transform a good idea into a great one. You understand the power of a team that enjoys working together to create a shared vision.
- You put our clients first . Passion for client service - You want the work you do each day to result in a positive client experience.
- Values matter to you . You bring your real self to work and you live our values - trust, teamwork, and accountability.
At CIBC, our people are our greatest asset. You'll become part of a diverse community that acknowledges everyone's unique talents, and empowers teams to do what's right for the client, and to do it well. As part of our team, you will:
What You Need to Know
- Thrive: Benefit from an open and approachable culture that provides the flexibility and support you need to integrate your life at work and at home
- Connect : Work in a place where the right technology and infrastructure fosters innovation, collaboration and creativity
- Develop: Grow your skills and career through our best-in-class onboarding experience, ongoing learning opportunities and individual development planning
- Prosper: Share in our collective success with a competitive salary, incentive pay, banking benefits, health benefits program, and employee share purchase plan
- CIBC is committed to creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities and we provide an accessible candidate experience. If you need accommodation during the application or interview process, please contact Mailbox.firstname.lastname@example.org
- You need to be legally eligible to work at the location(s) specified above and, where applicable, must have a valid work or study permit
Toronto-161 Bay St., 9th Employment Type
Regular Weekly Hours