Sr. Project Coordinator, IT
We're building a relationship-oriented bank for the modern world. We need talented, passionate professionals who are dedicated to doing what's right for our clients.
At CIBC, we embrace your strengths and your ambitions so you feel empowered at work. Our team members have what they need to make a meaningful impact and feel truly valued for who they are and what they contribute.
To learn more about CIBC, please visit CIBC.com Job Description What You'll Be Doing
You'll work closely with others and coordinate a portfolio of projects from end-to-end. As an Intermediate IT Project Coordinator, you'll be responsible for ensuring project control procedures and policies are executed across a wide range of large-scale projects. You'll leverage your experience as a project coordinator to ensure all work is appropriate and functioning according to our Technology's project performance standards. How You'll Succeed
Who You Are
- Project Coordination - Support your Project Managers throughout all phases of the project management lifecycle. Develop, manage, and control schedules by making continuous updates and mitigation decisions, escalating issues when necessary.
- Tracking & Reporting - Track progress and make recommendations on response plans for risks, resolution plans, and results on action items. Support the tracking of small-scale projects generally under $1 million.
- Project Financials - Track and reconcile financials ensuring resolution of anomalies. Update and reconcile ongoing estimates, make recommendations, and escalate when necessary.
What CIBC Offers
- You embrace and champion change. You'll continuously evolve your thinking and the way you work in order to deliver your best.
- Your influence makes an impact. You know that relationships and networks are essential to success. You inspire outcomes by making yourself heard.
- You understand that success is in the details. You notice things that others don't. Your critical thinking skills help to inform your decision making.
- You're driven by collective success. You know that collaboration can transform a good idea into a great one. You understand the power of an inclusive team that enjoys working together to create a shared vision.
- You can demonstrate experience in: 1-3 years of managing all facets of a project as an IT Project Coordinator, hands-on experience creating project artifacts and supporting Project Managers, and experience with Microsoft Office Suite and MS Project. It's an asset if you have experience HP Planview.
- Values matter to you. You bring your real self to work and you live our values - trust, teamwork, and accountability.
At CIBC, our people are our greatest asset. You'll become part of a diverse community that acknowledges everyone's unique talents, and empowers teams to do what's right for the client, and to do it well. As part of our team, you will:
What You Need to Know
- Thrive: Benefit from an open and approachable culture that provides the flexibility and support you need to integrate your life at work and at home
- Connect: Work in a place where the right technology and infrastructure fosters innovation, collaboration and creativity
- Develop: Grow your skills and career through our best-in-class onboarding experience, ongoing learning opportunities, and individual development planning
- Prosper: Share in our collective success with a competitive salary, incentive pay, banking benefits, health benefits program, and employee share purchase plan
- CIBC is committed to creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities and we provide an accessible candidate experience. If you need accommodation during the application or interview process, please contact Mailbox.email@example.com
- You need to be legally eligible to work at the location(s) specified above and, where applicable, must have a valid work or study permit
Toronto-483 Bay St;. 8th Floor Employment Type
Regular Weekly Hours