Accountant, Financial Reporting
- Beijing, Beijing Shi, China
- Permanent, Full time
- UBS AG
- 19 Feb 18
Are you an organized and logical person who likes doing financial analysis? Do you feel motivated to drive business from finance side?
We are looking for someone like that to:
- perform monthly management reports and provide financial analysis, to make sure the report being provided timely with high quality
- produce budget and forecast reports on company level
- cooperate with various partners from regional team and business functions, and provide the proper data for review and analysis
- complete month end closing related works, and reconcile financial numbers between local and regional systems
- coordinate with internal and external auditors, and provide financial materials per their request
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
You will be working in the finance team. Our works are focused on providing financial data and analysis to management and business. We also work closely with business to provide professional suggestions from finance perspective
Your experience and skills
- bachelor degree or above in accounting or Finance
- more than 5 years of working experiences in company, banks or Big four
- CPA/ACCA or equivalent qualification is a plus
- experience in financials analysis, financial reporting and reconciliations of financial data
- fluent English in writing and speaking
- good communication and presentation skills, good at using Microsoft suites (Excel, PPT etc.)
What we offer
Together. Thatâ€™s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.