- Beijing, Beijing Shi, China
- Permanent, Full time
Location: Beijing, Beijing Shi, China
Effectively deliver solutions for clients. The solutions are mainly focus on Basel/Capital, ALM, and Liquidity related risk management activities, such as banking business interview, system implementation, and other product related consulting services, especially have a strong understanding of data mapping and documentation management during project implementation.
Responsible for maintaining the quality of deliverables that the team provided. The deliverables could be reports of solution, presentations of the project results, or all materials to clients.
Responsible for communicating partners' ETL engineer in the implementation project.
Working closely with client engagement team and sales team, including developing and presenting pre-sales materials and client proposals.
- A Bachelor/master/PhD degree.
- Knowledge of Oracle PL/SQL or SQL would be a plus
- Have experience in banking risk management consulting services, especially in RWA or ALM measurement area.
- Understand how does bank develop and operate their business and understand the banking products. At least one Basel project or ALM project experience in the Banking industry
- Familiar with Basel or CBRC guidelines.
- Have experience in training, presentations and/or workshop facilitation.
- Expect >50% travel per client bases.
- CFA / FRM certificates preferred.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.