Assistant Manager, Balance Sheet Management
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
Scope of Role:
- Produce internal and external reporting for balance sheet / liquidity management, under the rules of CBIRC, HKMA and PRA
- Work closely with Compliance, Group Treasury and other Finance teams to address balance sheet and liquidity issues
- Support RUBIK reporting requirements for liquidity and other regulatory reporting)
- Coordinate the implementation of projects covering regulatory changes or management changes that impact balance sheet and liquidity management
Our Ideal Candidate
- Be a data expert and assist/backup the role for BSM liquidity manager with a focus on the production of internal and external reports
- Remote supervision for offshore team
- Responsible for the BAU support on requirements coming from RUBIK
- for the bank, including setting up new procedures and process by liaising with different internal and external stakeholders
- Bachelor degree majoring in Finance or Accounting related;
- At least 3-5 years working experience in financial institution or international audit firm (with exposure to banking industry);
- Sound knowledge in balance sheet management and liquidity reporting, including the data extraction and processing
- Good communication and interpersonal skill;
- Quick learner and self-motivator and able to work under pressure; and
- Good at spoken and written English.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.