IT Application support-GBSU-Shanghai-20190722001 - Information Technology Shanghai - China
Main Responsibilities /Accountabilities / Tasks
- Monitors systems by using the information system's monitoring tools. Ensures that these tools are in line with our needs and takes initiatives to improve their efficiency
- Manages users' requests by gathering the information from the different communication channels. Delivery IT Support services relying on ITIL request management process.
- Manages and follow up the production incidents complying with ITIL incident management process.
- Leads investigations and troubleshoot to resolve repeated or high risky issues on production by well following ITIL problem management process. Formalizes problems and escalates to the next level of support (vendor or development team) when need be. Seeks feedback on escalated problems in order to follow them up and update the end users.
- Follow up the EOD/EOM/EOY process of the bank, and provide a necessary on call support to make sure the process be finished before the cut-off.
- Follow up with clients to ensure that our level of service is in line with their expectations. Liaise with other ITEC and GTS teams locally or regionally to take into account clients' needs/expectations/issues. Organize and lead follow-up meeting with different parties (users and partners).
- Estimates the risks and opportunities in our day to day job, and take initiatives to reduce the risks and improve our efficiency. Provides support to others peers when necessary and train the new joiners on the perimeter.
- Manages and co-ordinate with our outsourcing maintenance vendors/providers on related issues and software deliveries.
- Participates to the regular release control on behalf of PRD, and deploy the new changes in production by following the standard procedure with good quality.
- Works closely with regional PRD team to make sure the global policy is well applied in China.
- Ensures BCP drill testing support according to business needs.
- Other ad hoc tasks / relevant responsibilities as assigned by the Management.
All our positions are open to people with disabilities Profile
Working Experience /Technical Skills & Know how:
- Bachelor Degree or above, Computer Science Major Preferred.
Skills & Competencies
- Experience in a similar IT application support role
- Core Banking System/Payment System/Regulatory reporting systems support experience is preferred
- Strong analytical and synthetic skills
- Ability to work with remote sites
- Good communication skills & strong motivation
- Knowledge on Finacle solution is a plus
- Unix (IBM AIX, Linux, Solaris)
- SQL ( Oracle, SQL server, MySQL)
- IBM Websphere, MQ
- Fluent Chinese and English Reading/Writing, Oral English Capability is a must.
- ITIL certification is a plus
- Be able to provide 2nd level on call support for critical banking process during the night
Societe Generale is one of the leading financial services groups in Europe. Based on a diversified and integrated banking model, the Group combines financial solidity and a strategy of sustainable growth.
Job code: 19000LJ2
Business unit: Societe Generale China Limited
Starting date: 18/09/2019
Date of publication: 23/07/2019